“Solid local standout”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

PSL's Roma Restaurant is just what you would expect: Really good Italian food and pizza, with great service, right in the neighborhood! Our favorite is their Mussels Marina! A little off the beaten path, but well worth the look.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The pizzas are good but the dinner meals we have had lately we felt were overpriced for what we had. On Tuesdays there is a pizza special so the value is good that night.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I was there with a group of friends this past Saturday night for dinner. I have been the 2 other times but I don't remember if I posted a review. Its your basic Pizzeria Restaurant very clean and simple décor. You need to be hungry because they give generous portions. I had the Scungilli Marinara which was outstanding. The left over for lunch the next day was even better. Another time I had the Eggplant Parm. which melted in your mouth. Great staff, & very reasonably priced for the quantity and quality.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

The food and service were excellent! Their bakery items are wonderful and the cake we ordered for a birthday was amazing!

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Ordered take out and a couple of pizza food was delicious and pizza was exactly what I was hoping it would be. Perfect pizza we will be back.

1  Thank Vaneruss