“Very good food but needs a little work”
Review of Seaweed Asian Cuisine - CLOSED

Seaweed Asian Cuisine
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Unique and creative sushi and authentic cuisine from South-East Asia, including Filipino and Thai, in a cozy atmosphere.
Reviewed 5 February 2015

Great waitress, was on top of everything, was also the hostess. Shrimp tempura roll was absolutely great, needed a vinegar and sweet dipping sauce, instead of just soy. Crispy duck very tasty, however the meat was dry. Salads crisp and tasty. Soup slightly bland. We both had crispy duck, hers in brown sauce and mine in red curry, both excellent. We will be back, hopefully next is a five star visit, instead of four.

1  Thank Don08251950

Reviewed 4 February 2015

We totally enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and the quality of the food as this special little Asian restaurant. My husband had the tuna sashimi, which is his favorite, and thought it was the best he'd ever tasted. I enjoyed the tempura shrimp with a variety of vegetables, although I thought there should be more than 3 shrimp for the price. Both our server, Tina, and the sushi chef, Elsa, were friendly and helpful. We will definitely return!

1  Thank CountyGrammy
Reviewed 27 January 2015

The food is excellent!!! Everything is so tasty and well made. I love their Chicken panang curry and it's delicious!!! I love their spring rolls and every other dish in there its totally amazing!!! We eat there quiet often and we have never been disappointed with their food. I love their Thai tea as well.
I could eat there every day!!!
It is definitely worth the money! I'll give them 10 stars if I could. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Mayra G
Reviewed 11 December 2014

As my partner stated she found this little restaurant on Charity dines, more restaurants should do this to bring in people to their establishment, otherwise we would of never found this place.
We both decided on the Snapper Escebeche fillet, and much to our surprise the size of the fresh snapper was humongous. You truly get your moneys worth here. It was delicious, very moist inside with a nice crust on the outside. The service was top notch and very attentive to all our needs. I would highly recommend this as a great place to eat if you like Asian food.

1  Thank redsundon
Reviewed 11 December 2014

Found this place through Charity Dine which right there tells you this restaurant cares about the community. We both had the very fresh Grouper Escebeche and it was crispy on the ouside and succulently moist on the inside. Reviewers who have said it's overpriced need to spend more time in a real fish store, The spring roll was crispy on the outside but I would have liked more filling. We thought the prices were very fair. Service was good. Ambience is okay and one could actually have a conversation without having to shout. Restrooms were very clean - always tells you something about the place. We will go back.