“absolute best in every item on menu”
Review of Seaweed Asian Cuisine - CLOSED

Seaweed Asian Cuisine
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Unique and creative sushi and authentic cuisine from South-East Asia, including Filipino and Thai, in a cozy atmosphere.
Reviewed 19 July 2015

We are so happy to have Seaweed just a few minutes from home, great atmosphere, great chef and owner. You must just give it a try - let the visit convince you of what a great restaurant is supposed to be

Reviewed 30 May 2015

Don't let appearances fool you. This place has great food! We had vegetable soup, salad, chicken curry and another Thai chicken and vegetable dish. The fried rice and forbidden (black rice) was excellent. Everything was so fresh and tasty. We could hear the woks cooking away in the kitchen, cooked to order. The place needs some updating appearance wise and that could turn some people away, but once you taste the food you'll be back. I know we will!

1  Thank 05Petey
Reviewed 5 February 2015

Great waitress, was on top of everything, was also the hostess. Shrimp tempura roll was absolutely great, needed a vinegar and sweet dipping sauce, instead of just soy. Crispy duck very tasty, however the meat was dry. Salads crisp and tasty. Soup slightly bland. We both had crispy duck, hers in brown sauce and mine in red curry, both excellent. We will be back, hopefully next is a five star visit, instead of four.

1  Thank Don08251950
Reviewed 4 February 2015

We totally enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and the quality of the food as this special little Asian restaurant. My husband had the tuna sashimi, which is his favorite, and thought it was the best he'd ever tasted. I enjoyed the tempura shrimp with a variety of vegetables, although I thought there should be more than 3 shrimp for the price. Both our server, Tina, and the sushi chef, Elsa, were friendly and helpful. We will definitely return!

1  Thank CountyGrammy
Reviewed 27 January 2015

The food is excellent!!! Everything is so tasty and well made. I love their Chicken panang curry and it's delicious!!! I love their spring rolls and every other dish in there its totally amazing!!! We eat there quiet often and we have never been disappointed with their food. I love their Thai tea as well.
I could eat there every day!!!
It is definitely worth the money! I'll give them 10 stars if I could. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Mayra G