“Seaweed Asian Cuisine , to my crusin cousins,-great cusine”
Review of Seaweed Asian Cuisine - CLOSED

Seaweed Asian Cuisine
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Unique and creative sushi and authentic cuisine from South-East Asia, including Filipino and Thai, in a cozy atmosphere.
Reviewed 21 September 2015

We (my self alone or up to 3 others ) have been going there for 4 years. If you are in a hurry skip it. Its clean ,nice friendly and relaxing as I always announce hello to the diners and waitresses and state we are not in a hurry! After ordering the drinks and sipping them for 15 to 20 minutes we study and discuss the menu. I only eat cooked items and experiment amongst the many appetizers or platters that have always been wonderful. Their soups are always ever so good, ordered mild as the hot ingredients can always be added later.
I witnessed a large group of animals seated together there order drinks, changing their minds several times as the waitress was writing, then eventually drinking them. Some knew what they wanted and waited many minutes explaining to others what the items were and 20- 25 minutes later finally ordered all at once. Fifteen minutes later they stated- ''its been too long we are not paying and they left. All others were aghast at their rudeness and I understand the uninformed wrote a bad review.
My wife happens to be trained in the art of oriental cooking and enjoys all that we had but adds- "Do not expect to get beef dishes rare". 9/20/2015 Ken Broseman P.S.L. FL

1  Thank KENB1127

Reviewed 19 July 2015

We are so happy to have Seaweed just a few minutes from home, great atmosphere, great chef and owner. You must just give it a try - let the visit convince you of what a great restaurant is supposed to be

Reviewed 30 May 2015

Don't let appearances fool you. This place has great food! We had vegetable soup, salad, chicken curry and another Thai chicken and vegetable dish. The fried rice and forbidden (black rice) was excellent. Everything was so fresh and tasty. We could hear the woks cooking away in the kitchen, cooked to order. The place needs some updating appearance wise and that could turn some people away, but once you taste the food you'll be back. I know we will!

1  Thank 05Petey
Reviewed 5 February 2015

Great waitress, was on top of everything, was also the hostess. Shrimp tempura roll was absolutely great, needed a vinegar and sweet dipping sauce, instead of just soy. Crispy duck very tasty, however the meat was dry. Salads crisp and tasty. Soup slightly bland. We both had crispy duck, hers in brown sauce and mine in red curry, both excellent. We will be back, hopefully next is a five star visit, instead of four.

1  Thank Don08251950
Reviewed 4 February 2015

We totally enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and the quality of the food as this special little Asian restaurant. My husband had the tuna sashimi, which is his favorite, and thought it was the best he'd ever tasted. I enjoyed the tempura shrimp with a variety of vegetables, although I thought there should be more than 3 shrimp for the price. Both our server, Tina, and the sushi chef, Elsa, were friendly and helpful. We will definitely return!

1  Thank CountyGrammy