“Dinner”

Seaweed Asian Cuisine
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Unique and creative sushi and authentic cuisine from South-East Asia, including Filipino and Thai, in a cozy atmosphere.
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

The Seaweed Asian Bistro is a little gem on U.S. 1 in Pt St Lucie. The food is excellent and the family that owns and operates it is friendly and there to make sure you enjoy their food. They offer sushi, Thai and Phillipine speciaties. My favorite is Drunken Noodle with shrimp, which I had tonight. Delicious. My wife had Pancit, which she loves. When you order you will always be asked how hot you would like your dinner from 1 to 5. We've never been disappointed, dinner has always been very good. Also, I really appreciate the owner always coming out of her kitchen to say hello and make sure all is well.

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Lemonade was the pink powdered kind and super watered down at $2.50 per drink cost, on a positive free refills if you like the pink water. Seaweed salad $5 each as a starter was very good. As main courses, my daughter got the hibachi fried rice with chicken for $11, and I ordered the shrimp tempura rolls at $7. Daughter wasn't impressed with the fried rice and I wasn't either from my sampling of hers. Did contain more dark meat than white and that affected the flavor of the rice, not big fans of dark meat. Shrimp tempura rolls were average, I have had better and fresher at a place in Tradition, so perhaps my taste buds had high expectations. Found flavor to be lacking, shrimp seemed overcooked or maybe not fresh and skimpy with the eel sauce and pickled ginger that came with the rolls. Service was quick, we dined at a mid afternoon hour so it was empty. Venue although old appeared clean however wreaked of a damp odor in dining area. Bathroom was clean. Located in an old strip mall. Overall experience average.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Although it eat Asian food frequently I had not stopped in to try this restraunt because of its location. My Mistake!
I had the chicken & pork adobo, very good, I had shrimp dumplings steamed, excellent. I had the pork dumpling pan fried, great.
The menu is extensive but the food is fresh and authentic. I'm adding this as a go to spot, I suggest you give it a try.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

This restaurant is located in a strip mall that is mostly empty and even though it markets itself as "Asian" - - but they should probably specialize in Filipino food.

Their menu is full of different dishes and we decided on Lumpiang Shanghai, Pancit Bihon, and Bistek Tagalog. Lumpia was not the short stubby type that you normally get from restaurants - - and had a good taste. When we received the pancit, at first I thought it was going to be too wet, but it was hot off the stove and served with 2 calamansi - - once we squeezed the calamansi on the noodles - - wow!!! Real good pancit. Similar can be said regarding the bistek - - squeeze some calamansi on the beef and onions & you got a lemony treat.

Super friendly.

Enjoy.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

I love Thai food but this restaurant also has Filipino options on top of classic Thai and Sushi dishes. My sons really enjoy the lumpia (appetizer - meat mini rolls) and my husband always orders the pancit (he's not as adventurous). I haven't ordered something I didn't like yet and the staff is super friendly. Oh and get the fried banana dessert!!