“Loved this place!”

Vista Grille
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We've driven by this restaurant many times and finally decided to try it out. So glad we did. It will become one of our favorites. Can't wait to try breakfast next time we go. Looks yummy. it's very clean. The service was great, the food was delicious and the menu had good choices. Hubby had a Philly Cheesestake on Pita bread. I had the Gyro platter with salad. Too full to eat dessert but took home a piece of baklava for later. Soooo good. In case you can't tell, I would recommend this place for breakfast and/or lunch. I don't think they serve dinner, though not 100% certain on that.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I love it when menus are different. This restaurant offered just that...different choices in cuisine. Food was good, but the service was superb.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

My favorite -- the Mediterranean pork chop meal

This restaurant is a drive for us , but we always have a meal made fresh with quality ingredients. We repeatedly have dinner there.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I went here twice with my girlfriend who is a local. It's a nice place for a casual lunch. The menu is simple but good. It is a reasonable value. The staff was very polite and accommodating.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

Everyone here may not know your name but they remember you were here before. We have had the pleasure of various servers-- each one friendly, fast, professional and engaging. We never have to ask for refills as your glass is automatically topped off with a smile. Servers ask and genuinely want to know that you enjoy your food.

No matter the time of day, I usually order peaches and cream waffles-- extra cream. This favorite is followed closely by the BLT wrap. My husband is enamoured with the liver and onions. But we both fight over the garlic rolls-- even with waffles!

Dad is usually in the kitchen cooking and keeping a sharp eye. Though not usually crowded, this is a neighborhood gem for good, honest food, and friendly, accommodating owners and staff