“A Small Enjoyable Garden”

Port St Lucie Botanical Gardens
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Upon entering there was a wedding being set up in the large area. Very pretty & done well. The view of the dancing water fountain was very pretty. We enjoyed the rose garden & the bamboo garden. There was large area of plants for sale as well. The gift shop had unique items. Worth on trip.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"nature"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 21 December 2017

There are several reasons to stop in for a little walk around. First off if you want to know what grows well in our area these are not sales type but people who love what they do. They can help in many ways. Also you get to really see what South Florida can grow. Great place to just kick back and open your eyes. My wife took me over after some food right around the corner....now I have to buy and plant a new tree. Not sure if there is a charge to get in as my wife had this planned to show me the tree. She went and found one to match and I don't even know what it is called. Have a great time and there are several places to eat within a mile or two.

1  Thank Gordon P
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We are new to the area and just discovered the Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens in our back yard! The exhibits are diverse and very well done. The volunteers were friendly and helpful. It was just the right size for our "senior" group with benches strategically placed for resting. And the plant sale was great!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This place is very nice if you appreciate Exotic and /or local Flora. However this place is set up more like a Botanical "Flea market". I took my wife there because she loves plants & flowers. They have some very nice live plants that I have never seen before. It is worth the trip If you like plants, trees & flowers.

1  Thank MMICA50