“Great Chinese”
Review of China Delight

China Delight
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We prefer to dine in, as you get more food and the combination dinners are very affordable. We have eaten at this restaurant over 8 years now. We have never been disappointed in any meal and I have tried several different meals; however, my favorite is their Moo Goo Gai Pan. Their WonTon soup is great! We always order the chicken instead of the egg rolls and take them home for lunch. The portions are so large that we always have take home. My daughter loves their Sesame Chicken and she is a fussy eater. This is the best Chinese restaurant that we have found in Port Saint Lucie.

3  Thank jksunnygirls

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

China delight has been in town for 27 years. Their food is of excellent quality. We have enjoyed dining here for many years. My favorite is the General Tso chicken or mussels in garlic sauce. My family loves the egg drop soup and house fried rice.

2  Thank Rob W
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I have been eating thier food since living in Florida for the past 11 yrs. Friendly Owner and staff. Very consistant food quality and its always fresh. Basic decor & clean. I have taken family & frienda who have visited from out of town and they all enjoyed their meals.

2  Thank Sal L
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Over priced on take out and tasteless food! I was so embarrassed for our family who was visiting and went out to get take out for us so we would not have to cook and this place failed them and I am embarrassed because they spent so much money!

Do not eat at this place Plus they Are Rude!!!

1  Thank Lourdyb
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I have been eating here for over 10 years and they have been open at least 20. Always quiet and relaxed inside reminicent of chinese places i visited in Michigan. The food is awesome,best honey chicken in a 20 mile radius hands down. Family owned and operated by some of the nicest people ive ever met.

1  Thank Dominic A