“Best Italian Food in Port St Lucie”
Review of Pita World

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pita World
Ranked #217 of 393 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

My husband was attracted to Labby's by the 30-inch pizza; size matters to men. It was OK. We were near the restaurant another time and decided to stop for dinner.

Wow, what a pleasant surprise. My favorite dish in an Italian restaurant is Chicken Francese. I've had it in every good restaurant in Port St Lucie and Stuart .. this was the best. My husband had Veal Parmigiano and loved that. We've been back and brought friends. Everyone has become fans.

The setting isn't fancy .. neighborhood pizza place with adjoining dining room .. doesn't matter. The food wins. It's not close to home but we're happy to travel because we know what 's waiting. The service has always been great and did I mention the delicious focaccia they serve with dinner .. YUM.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

After the beach I go there very often to take my lunch ! Why? Because it is justt so good and tthe price so good and the peoples so nice.Like in the family

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Went inside there was no one there and in a few minutes a guy came out and informed me it was sandwiches only today. He handed me a menu and there was a lot more than sandwiches. I ordered a lamb gyro and he commenced on making it. I started looking around and it was dirty and nasty. He brought over the sandwich and I handed him my credit card and he asked if I had cash and then said cash only. I saw no signs saying that. I turned around and walked out and will not be back.