“good food and coffee”

Bagel Brothers of New York
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Delivery
Description: "For 25 years, our experienced bakers have worked to produce daily-made small batches of bagels - so fresh you'll feel like it's the first time you've tried one." Ingredient by ingredient, we mix our bagels from scratch to ensure that the decades-old traditional flavor is unchanged. That's also one of the reasons we work with natural, preservative-free ingredients as we mix our dough. The results of local harvests and expert mixing means that we're proud to stand by every bagel, cream cheese and backed good that we sell.
Reviewed 23 January 2018

This restaurant succeeds in being a bit of New York in Florida. There are numerous bagel choices and the bagels are very good. The lox and cream cheese and caper and onion on a bagel is a knock-out breakfast and not too expensive. I can do this one about every three days and on alternate days just order an egg and cheese on a bagel. There is a lineup of self-serve coffees and it seems sometimes the coffee is complimented with a breakfast. There is a joiner table which I have not joined but I have chatted with people left when the group breaks up.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Staff is great and always polite! Bagels a great but the cream cheese is average. If you like a good mixed up cream cheese with various flavors stick to the basics here. I will return because the bagel and staff are great!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I have gone to eat at the Bagel Brothers in Tradition a few times. I have always found the food good to great. It is a real Deli. You order from the counter and pay the cashier. Tables are ready for those eating in or outside. I found it has a lot of takeout.

1  Thank aweber1148
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I love this place in Tradition and it is always crowded. It was great when they had a store near Sandpiper, but I try to stop here when I am in Tradition area in the mornings or for lunch. You cannot find a better bagel anywhere on the Treasure Coast, but the crowd can sometimes be a bit much. Well worth the drive. They also have 2-fers in the Enjoyment Book! :-)

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Although these are not true NYC bagels like H&H, or ess-a-bagel, these come close. In fact, they are excellent bagels in the "almost NYC" category. Those that find a NYC bagel a bit too dense or chewy might prefer this style of bagel.

While these bagels do not have the dense soft chewiness of a genuine NYC bagel, they are denser and chewier than your regular bakery bagel. The size is also a bit smaller than a NYC bagel.

This place has a large selection of Boar's Head meats and cheeses as well as your usual spreads (smoked whitefish, scallion cream cheese, veggie cream cheese, tuna salad). The bagels themselves are also available in a large variety of novelty and seasonal flavours.

The atmosphere, just like NY, is crowded and busy so be prepared to chant off your order before you approach the counter. There are a number of staff behind the counter including a dedicated cashier but it does sometimes seem a bit chaotic back there.

Overall a good place to go for bagels in the Tradition area.

1  Thank Tleemur