“Best new place in a long time!”
Review of Palm City Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Palm City Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2015

Great seafood menu, correctly priced wines and great service. We have been back already! Try the Russian oysters for a real treat.

Reviewed 23 January 2015

Had a nice family dinner. Lots of choices and a great place with kids. The prices are good too. I would go back.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

The service slow
The drinks were incorrect
The fish was decent but not great
I saw nothing that would make me go back

Reviewed 13 September 2014

Located in the Publix shopping center close to my house. We have never been disappointed with the quality of their food or the service provided by their staff. After trying my restaurants in the Port Saint Lucie/Jensen Beach/Stuart area, this is the best.

1  Thank Howard G
Reviewed 8 August 2014

7 of us went for my birthday dinner. It was Tuesday taco night. My order consisted of a few tiny bits of shrimp breaded over their shells. Soup was cold and baked potatoes must have been from the night before. Twice a server came over to check on us. We voiced our complaints and both times told the manager would come talk to us. Never happened.