“SMOKING In the restaurant!”
Review of Porky's Roadhouse

Porky's Roadhouse
Ranked #94 of 164 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: American
Description: At the old location of Coyotes
Description: At the old location of Coyotes
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have been wanting to try this place for a while. I wanted to leave as soon as I walked in due to the smoking going on. My husband wanted to stay, so we stayed. I had chicken wings (very good), my husband had ribs (just okay), onion rings (very good). I didn't think smoking was allowed in restaurants. I will NOT return. Too bad as the menu seemed great, the service was good, the prices great, but I can't and don't do smoke in a restaurant. Thought it was against the law too!

2  Thank Debra W

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Simply said t place has great food! I've had burgers, wings, beef and pork and all were spectacular. Have never had a bad meal! It really changes atmosphere at night. Loud people, loud music and lots of smoke so not good for kids after 6:00 especially on weekends.

1  Thank Tim L
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I'm an independent food critic currently searching for the best burger in my area. My first stop was Porky's Roadhouse. This was my first visit and I can guarantee I'll be back. My burger was perfect. Ground beef and brisket on a Kaiser roll, flanked by baked beans and crispy fries. I was there for dinner service and greeted immediately. I sat myself and was offered drinks and a menu upon being seated. My burger was enormous. I went with a friend and he actually ate AND ordered one to go. 3 huge burgers, 6 sides and 2 fountain drinks for $35. If you are in the area DO not pass this place up. I am beyond impressed and believe you will be too! Give them a chance like I did and you'll thank me for it.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Nothing fancy, the chow is good and you get plenty. The property is well maintained and clean. The cornbread is recommended.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Wife and I had a late lunch there, I had the ribs and she had a BBQ salad. My rib plate had four huge ribs that were tasty but two were nice and tender and two were like leather. The sides were all pretty good. My wife's salad was good and loaded with meat. The beer was also two for one. They also have a different all you can eat special every day. Very cool looking place. We will probably go back.