“Nice place great service ”
Review of Porky's Roadhouse

Porky's Roadhouse
Ranked #89 of 171 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: American
Description: At the old location of Coyotes
Description: At the old location of Coyotes
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place to stop and get some great food .everything we tried was awesome . Thanks for the great food and service

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 24 March 2017

We found this place by accident while waiting for Chinese takeout a few doors over. The place is what you would expect for a roadhouse BBQ. Pretty dark, nothing fancy - bar stools need a little carpentry work. However, one of the bartenders, Nancy, is great. She is friendly and has a great relationship with the regulars (which we now are on Sundays). The food is reasonably priced and good. Their menu advertises the BBQ chicken as always moist - and it was - even the white meat. Comes with a lot of food. Their chicken wings ($.50 on Sunday) are delicious and huge. Fun place to hang out.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Roz1112
Reviewed 26 October 2016

The food was excellent, the way BBQ should be. This is a bar with great food, not a great restaurant with a bar. I would not bring children here.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank kennethc417
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I'd like to point out something that some people seemed to have missed about Porky's Roadhouse. It is a bar, not a restaurant. There will be smokers there and quite possibly smoky. It is legal to smoke there. Having said that, I had the smoked turkey and it was delicious, the mac & cheese bites were pretty tasty also. The drinks were good & cold. The bartender and server we had were both pleasant. The only drawback I could see is that there is only one pool table. I like to shoot pool for as long as I want to and that's not really a possibility there on a busy night. Overall, it's a good bar to go to.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have been wanting to try this place for a while. I wanted to leave as soon as I walked in due to the smoking going on. My husband wanted to stay, so we stayed. I had chicken wings (very good), my husband had ribs (just okay), onion rings (very good). I didn't think smoking was allowed in restaurants. I will NOT return. Too bad as the menu seemed great, the service was good, the prices great, but I can't and don't do smoke in a restaurant. Thought it was against the law too!

Date of visit: August 2016