Budget Inn
Orbitz.com
US$62
US$67
US$85
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 December 2016

This place is a nice little gem. It is absolutely beautiful and I had a great time. I went on a nice little swim in the pool and it was the most beautiful swim Ive ever had. Love the garden too! The rooms were clean and I had an excellent stay

Room Tip: I like upstairs rooms
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed only one night over Memorial Weekend out of desperation. The rooms were old, dated and dirty. The bed linens were torn and didn't fit. There was a leak on the outside by the stairs going up to our room with a puddle on the floor. We had to duck around the drip or have it drip on us. The bathroom tiles were loose and moldy around the shower. I only took 2 pics I posted out of disgust. This hotel needs a major overhaul and I wouldn't stay here again if it was free!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2016

I stayed here for 2 days last June, because it was in close proximity to where I had business. I only stayed the second night due to an offered discount. This place actually looks very nice on the outside. Looks like a nice little quaint facility. NOT!

Once you stay here once you will probably have a lifetime of memories keeping you away in the future. It is a bug infested dump. Ants & roaches galore.

My room was very old and very dirty looking. A dead roach right in plain sight on the floor. Just what you want to see when checking into a motel.

The Internet worked fine and that was an important thing for me. Due to it being hot weather and near summer it was a little cheaper than the tourist season, which apparently is vastly overpriced.

The thing that "bugged" me the most happened early on the 2nd morning. There was a quick knock at my door and within a second someone was trying to open the door. I just happened to be standing right at the door as a really scroungy looking male attempted to enter.

He was with a 2nd male. He never said a word before trying to walk in. When they saw me, they said some nonsense about being there to clean the room. Maybe they were, but the way they went about it could have gotten them into real trouble.

They both gave the appearance of people on some sort of prison work release program and were nothing whatsoever like any hotel housekeeper I have ever seen. It also seemed odd, that they were there to clean a room that gave an appearance of not having been cleaned in years.

It was really hard to sleep in this place. As creepy as my room was, it just left you feeling there were some nasty little bugs hiding everywhere and waiting to bite me while I slept.

The manager of the facility seemed like a nice fellow, but sorry, I don't think I will ever have occasion to return here. EVER! NOT recommended by me.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank srric
Reviewed 19 March 2016

dirty, unkept, wobbly toilet, no wi-fi I did get fresh towels. has 6 wifi connections could not connect even at 3am. No coffee maker no hospitality. heavens this place is bad. I hope you pass this place by and book down the street at Knights Inn in Punta Gorda, Florida. At least the owners live on premise and take pride in their little hotel.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Vespa T
Reviewed 18 March 2016

Exposed electrical conduit, light fixtures don't work, tile floor looks clean till you look at the bottom of your feet. Tub fixture does not work, so no water.
Front desk tells you to pull real hard on fixture and it will turn on. Pull too hard it comes out of the wall, Really? 1 night is not worth $144.00. In room wifi you have to get the access code from office. TV remote is given to you at check it and not left in room.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family