See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2017

The Pool was a little dirty needs to be cleaned and scrubbed other than that it was a pleasant stay. The rooms were clean and well kept, the staff was kind and helpful, the place is well lit at night, the tv didnt get much channels but thats okay, Ken recommended the Celtic Ray irish pub and it was great as well stop by and see him there and stay with him he's a nice guy.

Room Tip: Owned by Ken Patel
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2017

The motel looked decent on the outside, but the room, although very large, was awful. Bed and pillows were worn out. Furniture hasn't been updated in 30 years. The bathroom was extremely small.

Towels were thin and scratchy.

Maid service came and replaced towels but didn't make beds.

Shower was filthy, part of the floor hasn't been mopped in a long time. On the floor of the shower I found a razor, obviously the maid hasn't cleaned from the last guest (at least). We wanted to take a shower, but no hot water at 5 PM.

I get it that it is a budget motel, but this place is awful

Room Tip: There are none at this motel
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cindy H
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

For the price of this hotel one would expect alot better a room. The bathroom door is busted off. There a horrible smell of stale cigarettes everywhere. Only 4 channels on the tv. And the dust on everything is so bad it has our allergies kicked up. Shame on this place for charging so much and offering so little. Was supposed to be a vacation instead we just wanna go home. Worst hotel ever.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 1coolmama81
Reviewed 6 December 2016

This place is a nice little gem. It is absolutely beautiful and I had a great time. I went on a nice little swim in the pool and it was the most beautiful swim Ive ever had. Love the garden too! The rooms were clean and I had an excellent stay

Room Tip: I like upstairs rooms
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed only one night over Memorial Weekend out of desperation. The rooms were old, dated and dirty. The bed linens were torn and didn't fit. There was a leak on the outside by the stairs going up to our room with a puddle on the floor. We had to duck around the drip or have it drip on us. The bathroom tiles were loose and moldy around the shower. I only took 2 pics I posted out of disgust. This hotel needs a major overhaul and I wouldn't stay here again if it was free!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple