“Great food, friendly staff”
Review of Pita's Republic

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pita's Republic
Ranked #60 of 154 Restaurants in Riverview
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I love this place!!! The food is wonderful but what keeps me coming back is the family that runs it. They take the time to get to know their customers and go the extra mile to ensure their food is fresh and tasty. I have never been disappointed with anything I've tried.

Reviewed 1 April 2015 via mobile

Food was ok prob. worth a 3 but, the service was slow and the orders were wrong twice in a row. This is what made this place a 2 star for us..

Reviewed 31 March 2015

They do a good job on the food they serve. Excellent, very tasty and fresh. Gyro, chicken swarma everything a had there was very good. And the price is vary fair.

Reviewed 5 October 2014 via mobile

Stopped by on the way home from hiking at Little Manatee State Park. Food was very good & filling. My only complaint was that the gyro meat was not freshly cut. It was in a warming tray. Otherwise would definitely stop by again. Greek salad with gyro meat was yummy.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Very consistent quality menu selection very good. Many items can not be found elsewhere. Among the best fast food I have ever had. Generally the food is very healthy. Nothing bland about this place. I go there about once a week. Never had a problem.

Been to Pita's Republic? Share your experiences!