US$74
Hotels.com
Marriott's Oceana Palms(Riviera Beach)
US$299
Hotels.com
US$88
US$76
US$179
US$167
Priceline
  • Pool
SeaSpray Inn Beach Resort(Palm Beach Shores)
US$142
US$119
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$138
US$111
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Marriott's Ocean Pointe(Palm Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$95
US$68
1,387 results
All reviewspalm beachinfinity poolfull kitchenvalet parkingwasher dryerocean viewbedroom condokids clubper daygreat resortbeautiful propertywalk in closetan umbrellahigh floorprivate beachfamily vacationchairs and umbrellas
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this resort in June - wonderful time. In October, not so wonderful. Our two bedroom suite was not clean & still not clean after several days of our stay. One day not serviced at all until we called late in the evening. TV signal not available "due to weather" for a couple of days (satellite dish not getting signal) but the bar area had "cable". At this moment in time, we could not recommend a stay. The property is very special - beach, pool, spa, etc.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank E350mercedes
Alejandro C, Manager at Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear guest,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.
Please accept this apology.

On behalf of my entire team, thank you for choosing to stay with us.
We recognize that guests like you are responsible for the success of
our hotel. Please contact me if there’s anything I can do. Thank you again for being our guest.

Best regards,

alejandro Cardona

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Wow! We went here for Christmas brunch with friends and family and it was fantastic! They served a variety of of food! They had a salad and cheese bar. They also had a turkey, ham and prime rib carving table. Endless supply of veggies, and delicious seafood and dessert table! Service was excellent!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I had business in West Palm Beach and decided to stay in this charming little town. I traveled with a coworker and we each had separate rooms with separate issues.We fully appreciate that we arrived just after a hurricane and that things take time to get back to normal. However what we experience was just related to poor staffing. The hotel itself is lovely as are the rooms.

My first issue is cleanliness. After i checked in and got comfortable, I noticed brownish red stains on the bathroom floor. I took a swipe with a white towel and sure enough it was blood! Clearly the housekeeper skipped mopping this room thoroughly! I was also missing slippers to go along with the robe. I had been barefoot a bit so I was completely grossed out!

Since I was in pajamas, I put on my shoes and mopped the bathroom with one of their towels. I should have asked to move but I had settled in and everything else looked clean.

At checkout, the staff gave me a $50.00 credit for my troubles. I thought everything was fine until I got home and received a second bill by email. This one had $45 in honor bar charges! I have at times used honor bars and since I was on business, I would just expense it. However, I touched nothing in their honor bar and was very careful not to upset the arrangement.

I called the hotel 3 times about this. The first two times I was told that someone would get back to me, The third time I was told that I took a Red Bull and turtle ( i think it was a stuffed animal?). This is absolutely untrue and I was appalled at being accused. I was told they would arrange a credit.

Low and behold, when I spoke to my coworker later, she was charged erroneously for the honor bar too! We are both waiting still to be refunded.

In the meantime, we strongly encourage that you check your credit card statements after checking out. This happening to two people suggests to me that there is a housekeeping problem.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeddii
Alejandro C, Manager at Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Guest,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.
Please accept my Sincere apology.

On behalf of my entire team, thank you for choosing to stay with us.
We recognize that guests like you are responsible for the success of
our hotel. Thank you again for being our guest.

Best regards,

Alejandro Cardona

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stayed here for 5 nights with two of our adult children, in a two bedroom ocean view unit. The first bedroom had a king size bed with an en suite bathroom (the shower was fantastic) and the second bedroom had two full size beds. The living room was just right for the four of us. The kitchen was small, but functional. It was pretty obvious that the hotel was not designed for you to do much cooking in your unit. There were only three seats at the kitchen counter and there was no dining table in the unit. The two pools were very nice, as was the beach. The staff was very helpful. My daughter needed print some papers from her job and fax them. Both the copies and the fax were complementary and the front desk helped her when she encountered problems with the printer. The hotel gym had nice equipment and was open 24/7.

Now for the add ons. Parking is valet @ $27/day. In my opinion, you need a car. Then there is the resort fee of $35/day. This gets you two drink specials per day (two total, not two for each person), two items such as paddleboard, kayak, bike, etc for one hour each day. The ocean was a bit rough when we were there so no watersports items were available and the hotel is up on a hill. If you ride the bikes down, you have to get them back up to the hotel entrance. We passed on this as it was too hot. Two complimentary bottles of water are left in your room each day. There were a few other things included which we did not use, so basically we paid $35 a day for two bottles of water.

In the room you will find all sorts of goodies. Soda, wine different type of bottled water, snacks, stuffed animals, laundry detergent and so on. These are not included and the prices charged are top dollar. If you want the items removed from the room, there is a $25 charge. The laundry detergent was $3 for a single use box. The stuffed animals which were left in the living room were $27 or $28 each. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be for a family with young children with all these expensive temptations left out begging to be played with or eaten. Things were priced so high that I contacted the front desk to make sure the coffee in the room was complimentary. I found this part of the stay annoying. Would have given it 5 stars if not for all the expensive add ons. I believe most guests would prefer not having the temptations left in the room and instead make them available in the lobby, for those wishing to make a purchase. All in all, a great hotel and we would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank deedeelongisland
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stay in one of Marriott's Spa and Resorts suite on a vacation with my family. Other family members also stayed in a suite. The family party's age ranged from 3 to 74 years old. I am happy to report that there was something for everyone from morning to night. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family