“Very convenient to everything in town.”
Review of Agustin Inn

Agustin Inn
Ranked #9 of 30 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 June 2017

My Husband and I stayed here for 3 nights (5-27 to 5-30-2017). We wanted to see what St. Augustine was about. I wanted something more than the hotels offered as far as being close to town and the historic district. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The room was a little small but I didn't have a choice because I didn't go directly through them I booked on Expedia. It was fine after we settled in. The bathroom needs a shelf or something for some personal things. I had to keep everything in the bedroom on the dresser. But it turned out to be OK. Their was always coffee and snacks out. The fresh cookies were good. Coffee, tea, hot/cold water dispenser in the coffee room. The breakfast in the morning was great. The only issue we had was the bar right outside our window and the band playing late Saturday night. It was so loud we couldn't even sit in our room for a few minutes before dinner. I wish I would have know the bars were so close I might have picked something else. We are early to bed types, if you plan on staying out at least until Midnight or so you would be fine because they do end early. Holiday weekends I'm not sure if they go longer or not. They don't seem to play late during the week either. I would stay here again but not on a Saturday night. They do supply really nice bathroom toiletries.

Room Tip: Not near the bar.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jdickerh
agustininn29, Innkeeper at Agustin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us, despite the music in the early evening being bothersome. We are in the midst of refurnishing our rooms, and absolutely love to hear this kind of feedback from our guests. Thank you so much, and we hope to see you again next time you visit St. Augustine!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

The location was incredibly convenient and the staff was very helpful! I loved the room and we got a free parking spot, which is gold in St. Augustine. My only frustration was we requested gluten free when we booked and spoke on the phone after, and the first two days the staff was very confused and the offering was slim, I had to eat elsewhere the second day. The last day the staff was different and they were confident and had lots of options that apparently the other staff didn't know.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for providing us with such great feedback! We're delighted you had a great time at the Inn! We will work diligently to ensure that our new staff are up to speed on our different breakfast options; I apologize that despite your efforts to inform us we missed the mark on having breakfast options for you. It surely will not happen again! We look forward to seeing you again next time your travels bring you to sunny St. Augustine.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome little gem in the heart of St Augustine. Park your car and you won't need to worry because you can walk to the best bars, shopping, historic attractions, and restaurants that St Augustine has to offer. This Inn was warm, welcoming and cleaner than some 5 star resorts I've stayed in. Sharon and the staff there do a great job. We will be returning for sure!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your special weekend with us! Your kind words and feedback are very important to us; thank you so much for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

GPS took us right to the front door even with the narrow one way streets in St Augustine. The Agustin Inn really is within a few minutes walking distance to all of the sites in the old town. The shopping and eating on St George St is a few steps away. The room was excellent and the Jacuzzi tub felt wonderful on my old feet after a day of walking.

Room Tip: In Room 11 we could hear the band next door.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
agustininn29, Innkeeper at Agustin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

We are so delighted to hear you had a relaxing stay with us! We love being able to offer our guests a central location to everything St. Augustine, and are glad you took full advantage of it :) Thank you so much for posting your comments! We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to beautiful St. Augustine!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Our stay at the Agustin Inn during our little vaca to St. Augustine was awesome from beginning to end! Inviting, warm, friendly staff! Our room was quaint and clean with our own balcony! Great breakfast and wonderful service! I would ABSOLUTELY stay here again when we return and will recommend to family and friends!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracy B

We are so happy that you enjoyed your vacation with us! It means a lot to us to get such wonderful feedback; thank you so much for taking the time to let us & others know about your stay. We can't wait to open our doors for you again!