“UHH-MaZinG Wedding!”

Ranked #23 of 31 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
Orlando, Florida
“UHH-MaZinG Wedding!”
Reviewed 13 April 2011

We had our wedding at The House of Sea and Sun this past weekend (April 9th). We could not have asked for a better site, staff, or weather. This B&B was the best I have ever stayed at, and I will definately be returning! You can see the beach from the house, which makes breakfast a paradise of it's own. Patty was willing to help us with anything that we needed on our vacation, including letting our puppies come along! Rae was an amazing, helpful, and generous wedding coordinator. She helped us plan our dream wedding, and made it a reality!

This place is an awesome getaway to hide from the realities of life..I would recommend this place to ANYONE!

Did I mention the food was UHH-MaZinG?!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank VARGAS4

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 7 April 2011

Me and my wife stayed here and it was everything and more. We were very impressed with not only the location but the view from the room. We're looking forward to returning soon bringing with us our two four legged friends.

Brian & Frances Smith

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
Jacksonville, Fl
Reviewed 1 April 2011

Husband and I stayed there for 2 nights for our Anniversary. It is right on the Beach with parking aval on site. The house is beautifully decorated. The best part of all was the owner and staff. They made us feel so special! The breakfast was the best I have ever had anywhere! And the recommendations for places to eat was perfect for us! Patti and Kim you are the best!!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
orlando
Reviewed 1 April 2011

My husband and I decided to go to St. Augustine for a quick get away. We were so pleased with House of Sea and Sun. The bedroom was so beautiful, and had a perfect view of the ocean. We had the window open and slept to the sound of the waves crashing. Pattie, was so friendly and made us feel so welcome. We had a delicious breakfast and enjoyed the view from the dining area as well. The fresh flowers in our room added a special touch to our perfect stay. We will definitely be back there.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 30 March 2011

My husband and I recently renewed our vows at the House of Sea and Sun and couldn't have been happier. My family, extended family and friends we there for the special day. We had the whole Bed & Breakfast rented out. Patty (the owner) was nice enough to give other family and friends a list of other places to stay within in walking distance. My husband and I loved the environment and the hospitality that Patty greeted our family with. The rooms where great and spacious.

The wedding was beautiful! Rae did such a fabulous job coordinating with us about the ceremony, decorations, flowers, etc.. You name she had everything covered. The food is excellent. My daughter who is very picky ate up breakfast in the morning like there was no tomorrow. I liked having a variety every morning. The food for the wedding was wonderful I am still get compliments on it everyday.

Definitely recommend it for large or small weddings. Long or short stay. My husband and I plan on making a trip back this summer... without the kids. LOVED it.

Room Tip: Los Vientos (For sure, nice view, spacious)