We came to see the Christmas lights and of course enjoyed more. This is our I believe 10 th trip most of the trips have been at the Lagoon Beach House. We love staying at the beach I will say the most important reason is the way we are taking care off.
Ann is the inn keeper at the beach and believe me she makes our trip special every time we come. She goes way beyond what we expect. She makes the trip. If you've never stayed at the beach give it a try. All the beach houses are beautiful . It's only a few minute drive to the city. It's relaxing then drive over to the city for the beautiful lights and fun. Thanks Mike and Sandy enjoy the holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn