3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$299
PricelineUS$299
Agoda.comUS$299
Expedia.comUS$299
eDreamsUS$299
Orbitz.comUS$299
1,839 results
All reviews happy hour marie antoinette king george bed and breakfast lagoon cottage private porch the cottages french toast view of the bay our honeymoon jacuzzi tub white room within walking distance cocktail hour beautiful room quiche the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I both really enjoyed our stay for my birthday. The room was amazing and extremely clean. It was the cleanest of any place I have stayed before! We enjoyed our happy our snacks and sangria as well as our delicous breakfast in the gazebo with a view of the water. We will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I had a great stay! We had a balcony facing the beach and easy access to the beach. I would recommend this property. We enjoyed visiting St. Augustine and all of the shops and eaterys! Ooooo[ooooooo[ooooooooooooooooooo

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The cottage was wonderful. It was spotless and light and bright. The location was excellent with only a few blocks to shopping and restaurants. Just a few short blocks to the main B&B for happy hour. We spent most of our time on the back private patio enjoying hearing the horse and carriages go by.

I would definitely stay at the cottage again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked a room at this B&B for my parents 40th anniversary. They are still nervous about long traveling so this seemed perfect. They got the anniversary package and sailing package as well. My parents LOVED every second of their stay. The staff were amazing, friendly and so welcoming. Room was clean and the extra package items purchased were provided above and beyond. I would recommend this place and want to stay there myself now. Thank you for making my parents anniversary very special!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went to St Augustine to celebrate our 15th anniversary and everything was perfect. We stayed in the Princess Margaret Room. Very easy check in. We had drinks and snacks delivered to our room before we went to dinner. Sangria was amazing. Breakfast in the morning was sooo good. Thanks for making our day wonderful.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple