Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM

More Info
from US$51.42
More Info
6,408 results
All reviews davey jones hop on hop beach bus day pass old jail free parking lay of the land trolley tours nights of lights entire tour great tour other attractions fountain of youth tickets ride augustine overview
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you want to get a good overall view of the city wit outstanding coverage you need to do this tour. You can get on and off and enjoy the sites

Date of experience: January 2021
Jennifer G, Guest Relations Manager at Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the nice review. We are glad were able to get a good overview of the city using the Old Town Trolley. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overall, I would recommend the tour. We were picked up at our hotel by Jay and as we drove to the starting point he chatted away and gave us some good local restaurant recommendations. Once at the starting point, you go through a rather hard sell to get you to purchase other tours. The lady who took care of us, had the nerve to tell me I could have bought the tour directly from them rather than through trip advisor. The trollies themselves were clean and plexiglass has been installed between seat rows which is nice. I am older and heavy and had to use the lift to board. The cars are high and very difficult for someone like me to get in. (I mention this because the completion has lower cars with more legroom and might be easier for some.) We opted to do the complete route and our driver/guide Kendall gave very good commentary, was easy to hear and understand and was an excellent driver. Upon our return to the depot starting point, Tracy quickky arranged our return to the hotel. The route takes approx 90 minotes if you do it without getting on and off. Highly recommend for getting your feet wet.

1  Thank Marybeth C
Jennifer G, Guest Relations Manager at Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted that you thought Kendall was very good at her commentary. Additionally, thank you for your kind words about Jay and Tracy, it is always nice to hear our team is working together to ensure a good guest experience.

I would like to know more about the Sales person that assisted you. I can be reached at guestrelations@historictours.com or 904-547-3074.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was fun. 3 different trolley guides...each very good. We rode several times during the day. Really provided good perspective on how to tour the city.

Date of experience: January 2021

We are so glad you had a fun time aboard the trolley . Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The rate for two day hop on and hop off tour is $27 at the ticket booth I believe online may be a dollar cheaper , but it is worth every penny , you also get admission into two museums with your ticket purchase , there are 22 stops that you can get off and explore and they reach the entire city , it’s awesome and worth every penny , I would totally recommend , tours start at 9am and last trolly is at 4:30 pm

3  Thank Gaby629

Thank you for the awesome recommendation. We were delighted to hear you have a good time. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great way to tour the city especially for first timers. Lots of options to get off and explore and then get back on again. It would be very helpful to have speakers in every car as it is very difficult to hear and understand the recording. I would think anyone with hearing aids or hard of hearing would not enjoy the trip for that reason.
I was not disappointed that I took the trolley - just that it was hard to understand the speaker.

Date of experience: January 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. I have forwarded you comments to the General Manager for his review. We hope to host you again.