All reviews scones delivered breakfast each morning mini golf next door townhouse suite sausage biscuits private walkway mini golf course two story right next door heated pool bed and breakfast short walk breakfast items coffee maker beach bus st augustine
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I was looking for a nice beachfront hotel for my first trip to St. Augustine without breaking the bank and came across La Fiesta Inn & Suites. I came away very impressed and it was exactly the type of place I was looking to stay at. There is a short walk on a private path to the beach from the hotel that isn't too long. The hotel also offers you free breakfast for you and your fellow guests every morning which was always delivered to your room at the time you requested the night before...something I have never experienced at any hotel before!

The hotel was in a good located area away from all the craziness near downtown St. Augustine and the beach area was never really packed during our stay here. The hotel also has a connection with a local business who rents out chairs & umbrellas and they delivered our chairs and umbrellas right to us on the beach and even set them up for us!

The rooms itself were quite updated and had a very comfortable feel to them. The pool area at the hotel was also very nice and made sure to take advantage of it several times.

I had a great stay here and when I come back to St. Augustine I will definitely look to stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank JB8588
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here before and this time decided to upgrade to 1 bedroom apt. We are a couple with 2 teen girls. Having a separate bedroom and 2 bathrooms was great! We enjoyed the morning breakfast delivery. Accommodations dated but clean and comfortable.
Kudos to Steven who took reservation and also checked us in. He is a true asset to this establishment and deserves a raise! He is very customer oriented and friendly!
We would stay again!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Excellent place to stay. Proprietors very pleasant. Staff, excellent service, and friendly. Walking distance to beach behind. Short ride to town center. Clean throughout. Plenty of local restaurants in the area.

Room tip: First floor is nice.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Cathy W
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I figured for the decent price of a hotel on the beach that it would be pretty basic, but I was impressed. The staff was very helpful and informative. There was special attention to detail, like Seattle's best coffee, decent water pressure, and a real hairdryer. There is a shuttle stop right outside the hotel and trolley tickets are sold at the front desk. Heated pool open until 11pm and complimentary breakfast brought to room! Loved that there was a sofa and kitchenette and not just 2 beds side by side.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Krystal A
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is an older strip motel where the rooms have been updated. It is clean and a short walk to the beach, restaurants and several souvenir shops. It is a short drive to the historical area of St. Augustine. The room has a small refrigerator and microwave. If you are looking for a condo and larger cooking facility a standard room will not meet your needs. At check in they give you a slip of paper to make your selections for a continental breakfast in the morning. It is not a huge breakfast so if you are used to a large breakfast this may not be for you. If you want a clean, basic room this would satisfy you.

Date of stay: October 2017