“Great Service and value”

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I stayed at holiday isle while on business in the area. One person who really sticks out is Adam W.he knew everything about the area and was very helpful. The hotel is very clean and I was glad the WiFi work very well. I will recommend your hotel to all my friends. I plan on returning with the family for a stay later.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Wayne B
Jim F, Manager at Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Good day Wayne B. Thank you for the great review. We all work very hard to make sure our guests have a pleasant and memorable stay, and it is nice to hear positive feedback. We will be sure to share your comments with Adam and to recognize him for a job well done.

We look forward to your next visit with your family.

Holiday Isle Oceanfront

Write a ReviewReviews (1,131)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Was in town to close on a piece of property and wanted a beach stay. I found Holiday Isle to fit the bill for everything I was looking for! Clean and comfortable room, on the beach, loved
the Tiki Bar. When needing directions and recommendations for places to go Adam was the go to person.
We will defiantly come back to stay again in the near future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Wow! Thank you so much for the awesome review. I am very happy to hear you had a great stay with us, and we will be sure to recognize Adam for being a superstar. It was certainly a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Was very pleased with my room---clean, quiet, comfortable. Had a balcony with a 'peek' of the ocean. Pool area was wonderful, tiki hut was great. I understand it's under renovation & knew that when I was going; it did not affect my stay. I just dread prices increasing when it's done, because I would like to make this a regular place! Gave 4 instead of 5 circles due to renovation process.

Room Tip: was on 2nd floor, end room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Audrey R
Jim F, Manager at Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Hi Audrey R,

Thank you so much for the awesome review. We are happy to hear you had a great stay with us. We are also looking forward to the new Guy Harvey Outpost Resort. See you soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

My friend and I decided to take a couple days and chill on the beach as I have a four-wheel-drive the holiday Isle oceanfront resort worked perfect as it is a four-wheel-drive only beach. Rented Umbrella and Chairs right there at the hotel and just chilled on the seashore! Had an oceanfront room and it was worth every dime, go and enjoy!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Buff A
Jim F, Manager at Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Happy Saturday and thank you so much for the great feedback. I also have a four wheel drive Jeep, and I am looking forward to hitting the beach soon. We are very happy to hear you had a great stay, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Have a safe and fun summer!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

So we spent 3 nights 6/15-6/17 at Holiday Isle Resort we were in town for a baseball tournament. In our group, we occupied at least 8 rooms. I will start with the ok part...The rooms were pretty cleanish nice bed linens, good mattress and pretty good quality towels. We did, however, have a bug in our light fixture in the bathroom (no great tragedy there it's FL I get it). The pool and pool deck were nice, chairs were all in good condition and everything was clean. So there was the good part.

Our group all knew going into this that the hotel is "under renovation" well to me that means we would see construction workers actively performing work. We never saw the first person doing anything that would be considered renovating. The front lobby, that I had been told over the phone was being renovated back in March, did not look as though anyone had worked on it since March. I promise from the road this hotel looks abandoned. The parking lot is awful huge pot holes. The hallways were very unpleasant I am attaching a few pictures here.

The man who checked us in barely said a word. You would think we would have received a nice warm greeting after driving into such a place. Anything to make the experience somewhat better but nothing from him. Please save your money and take it elsewhere until you know this renovation has been complete. Unbelievable to me that Guy Harvey's name is part of this project.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank STJlover
Jim F, Manager at Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Good day STJlover. We value your opinion and appreciate your willingness to share it with us. I would like to take a moment to address your comments and to relieve your concerns.

First, please accept our sincere apology for the status of our renovations. As you can imagine, this is a tremendous undertaking with many moving parts. I know this is frustrating for us, so we empathize with how disappointing it is for you. All we want is to provide our guests with an awesome and memorable experience, and that is precisely what we will be able to do very soon.

Of course, you are 100% on point with your comment about the registration process. I will definitely share your survey with all of our Front Desk staff. It is no secret that we do not have all of our amenities available to our guests right now, but a smile and pleasant welcome are free and should be an unwavering part of how we show our sincere appreciation to our guests.

We definitely want to have you return when the renovations are complete (for real this time). Guy Harvey is just as excited as we are to show off his new resort, and we would love for you to share in that excitement with us. I invite you to contact me directly when you are planning to return to St. Augustine Beach, and I will personally handle your reservations.

904-471-2555

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Augustine Beach
0.4 km away
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites
#1 of 10 in Saint Augustine Beach
2 km away
Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine Beach
Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine ...
#5 of 10 in Saint Augustine Beach
1.6 km away
Ascend Collection Castillo Real
Ascend Collection Castillo Real
#3 of 10 in Saint Augustine Beach
1.5 km away
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn
Best Western St. Augustine Beach...
#2 of 10 in Saint Augustine Beach
1.4 km away
Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine Beach
Courtyard by Marriott St. August...
#4 of 10 in Saint Augustine Beach
0.4 km away
St Augustine Island Inn
St Augustine Island Inn
#48 of 78 in St. Augustine

Been to Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!