“This meat lover had the Grilled Vegetarian Sandwich”
Review of Meemers

Meemers
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been following the reviews since the opening a few weeks ago. Such a mixed bag of reviews but most have been positive so I decided to give it a try for lunch. 1st impression- the place is very clean and the cashier gave me and each customer a friendly welcome. I’m primarily a meat eater but noticed the Grilled Veggie Burger that included grilled portobello mushroom, red pepper, squash and onion, so I decided to give it a try. It was a good choice. I will be back to try the meat dishes the next visit, or maybe the crepes.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

This is the second time that I visited the Meemer's on Pine Island. This time I was very disappointed. When I got up to the counter the daily specials were listed on a dry erase board and it said, Chicken Quesidilias $7.95. I ordered two orders to go and when the lady rang it up it said $8.95 on the register and she said, "Oh, it's wrong on the board" and grabbed a marker and changed it to $8.95 on the board right in front of me and charged me the $8.95. When the owner gave me my order I explained to him what happened and told him "it wasn't right" and he basically shrugged his shoulders and walked away. As a business owner you NEVER treat customers this way. Don't think I will be returning, lets see how off season treats them!

2  Thank Cindy S
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This place had been open only 3 days when we visited for breakfast. Everything was absolutely delicious but the clam hash was outstanding! Service was pretty good for such a new place. I will go back next year and take my sisters!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Members has only been open for a few months and we decided to give it a try recently. Our breakfasts were ordered and delivered to our table. Eggs were cooked perfectly, bacon was crispy, toast was perfect. Service was friendly and faultless. Outdoor seating is available and this very conveniently located restaurant.