Sirata Beach Resort
US$245
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
US$354
US$299
  • Pool
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$209
Alden Suites
US$179
Inn on the Beach(St. Pete Beach)
US$225
Havana Inn(St. Pete Beach)
US$195
Priceline
Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina(St. Pete Beach)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$304
Cancelon
4,726 results
All reviewsrum runnerscompass grilleharry's barking suitefire pitparking feeocean viewlive musicbeach resortliving areaspring breakfamily vacationgrocery storest petepoolselliotglen
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I panicked reading these reviews a week before our stay! We made reservations on booking.com and didn’t realize that we booked a “cheap” room on booking it was listed as a “choice room”. The man at the front desk put us in a handicap room on the ground floor....I did not want to be on a ground floor with my kid but he wasn’t willing to help me change rooms....when we got to our room it was not the greatest! It was nicely remodeled but there was only 1 bed for 3 of us and the adjoining door was in the bathroom and was very, very loud on the other side of the door (wild spring breakers!) so I called the front desk and the manager kindly upgraded us to another room....much to our surprise it was a suite and it was AWESOME! She also touched base with me via text to make sure we were happy with the accommodations which we absolutely were!! The suites are great because they have a spacious separate room with its own tv (awesome for kids!) pull out couch, fridge, microwave...and a big table! It was perfect! I honestly never heard any construction noise and they were right outside our room....once the renovations are done this resort will be awesome! Agreed that the 2 additional pools being closed kinda stinks but even though the only open pool area was crowded we were able to swim! Get to the pool early to get chairs! I did that our first day and then ran up to the hotel room to get my husband and daughter and some jerks stole our chairs! (Never ever had that happen before as our towels were on them!) I spoke to the girl at the pool desk about it, she asked them about it and they lied and said they didn’t (even though they clearly did) so she kindly offered us a complimentary cabanna which was great! Had a tv & little fridge! Plus had 2 lounge chairs and a table & chairs....you’re able to order food & drinks at the pool which was great and the beach is right there! Water sports are directly on the beach behind the resort so that was awesome to not have to drive to that! (Jet skis, banana boat, parasail, boat rides). Beach store directly across the street and the hotel next to us has an awesome revolving restaurant (spinners)! Lots of options in walking distance..again once this resort completes its renovations it will be awesome! In the meantime it’s still very nice!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank nlemail
Janet K, Marketing Coordinator at Sirata Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Wow, thanks for taking the time to provide us with such an incredible review! I’m thrilled that our staff was able to accommodate you with a larger room and a poolside cabana. It’s also great to hear that you enjoyed our fabulous location, right in the middle of St. Pete Beach. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back so we can showcase all of our stunning updates!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I recently stood here for 2 nights. Calling this place a second rate outfit would be a compliment. We arrived at 4:30 due to a delayed flight and our room was not ready. We were offered a refreshing glass or lemon water for our troubles. Mind you there wasn't enough water in the jug for all 3 (yes 3) of us. Then when we finally go into the room it was filthy and had to be cleaned a second time after we complained. When we left I forgot my glasses in the room. After calling lost and found for 3 days they finally found them. Even though I immediately called when I got home. It took three days to locate them lol. I gave my credit card information to have them sent over night. 5 days later no glasses and every phone call I am put on hold for 15-20 minutes. Never again would I stay in this dump.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joe T

Thank you for choosing the Sirata and for taking a moment to share your experience with us, Joe. I want to apologize for the inconveniences you endured while staying at our hotel. It’s not fun walking in to a dirty room after travelling all day and we completely understand your frustrations. We’d certainly appreciate the opportunity to welcome you back so you can experience all of our amazing revisions including our upgraded guestrooms, redesigned beach bars, beautiful beachfront pool and more..

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

If it wasn’t for Kathy at rum runners I would give 0 stars. We were promised adjoining rooms for our party of friends traveling across the country for a reunion and turned out we were on opposite sides of the hotel. This place is run down and gross.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Brianna K

Brianna, thanks for posting a review about your recent trip. I’m very sorry that the front desk was not able to accommodate your request for adjoining rooms. Room assignment is done at check in and it’s difficult during this time of year to guarantee all requests. I’m happy to hear that Kathy and our Rum Runners staff had a positive impact on your stay, however disappointed that you didn’t enjoy your overall visit. We want nothing more than for you to leave with unforgettable memories and we hope we’ll have the opportunity to welcome you back so we can have the chance to showcase a true Sirata Beach Resort escape.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights last week at the Sirata on our family vacation from Indiana. 2 of the 3 pools were closed, which left us with one overly crowded pool with zero lawn chairs available. That was frustrating but we made the best of it. The noise from renovations was minimal and the staff was very nice. We had trouble with housekeeping. 3 days in a row our room was not swept, the trash wasn’t emptied and barely cleaned. We did let the staff know and it was finally swept the day before leaving. Today I noticed we had a $160 charge to our room, I called and the Sirata apologized saying it was an internal error and they will refund the money. It is not in my account yet.
I do believe once renovations are done this will be a nice place. For us it was 3 stars. We won’t be returning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank lindabW706EM
Janet K, Marketing Coordinator at Sirata Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

We completely understand the frustrations our transformation caused you and your family during your recent stay, Linda. We’re sincerely sorry for all of the inconveniences you encountered at the Sirata. It is our intention to exceed our guests expectations while staying at our property and sincerely hope you’ll have another opportunity to join us in the future. Thanks so much for providing us with your review and for selecting the Sirata.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I recently stayed at this "Resort" for a wedding and was completely shocked at the sub par Customer Service provided. Due to the construction, we were promised 10% off our of food/drink bill at the restaurant onsite via phone prior to our stay, however once we arrived onsite Sirata conveniently forgot the promise that was made to us and never actually honored the promise made. We were also promised complimentary cabanas, but they were so rude on our last day and refused to let us use the cabanas since we were checking out that day. I can understand this rule, however the way they treated us was completely uncalled for - the cabana boy was very short and dismissive of us and unwilling to help provide us with information. We also experienced very rude service at the bar - I literally couldn't believe how unbelievable poor the customer service was!!! I travel all the time and have never stayed anywhere so poorly managed. The rooms were disgusting! The shower head was so low that my husband couldn't even fit in the shower. I also couldn't believe how they allowed smoking in all areas of the hotel. I will definitely not be returning to this "resort" and would not recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank WorldTraveler2178

Please accept our deepest apologies for the customer service issues you experienced while at the Sirata. This is not typical of our staff and I’m very sorry you were treated so rudely. Our goal is to always provide exceptional customer service and guest satisfaction and it seems that we missed the mark in your case. We have shared your comments with our entire staff and steps have been taken to ensure positive improvements with the appropriate team members. Thank you for sharing your comments and we do hope you choose the Sirata the next time your travel brings you back to St Pete Beach.