Our family loves Pass A Grille beach and this time we brought friends for their first experience in our little part of heaven. This was our second stay at the Coconut Inn and everything was perfect. The Coconut Inn rooms are clean, Eddie and the staff are friendly and very helpful. I love the fact that I can walk to a bench to see sunrise over the bay and then walk 2 minutes to the white sands beach on the other side of the island. Everything we needed was within walking distance including several good restaurants. T
Our friends feel in love with Pass A Grille and the Coconut Inn and before leaving we made sure to book our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida