“One of our favorite beach bars. Thanks to Heather!”

Jimmy B's Beach Bar
Ranked #26 of 132 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: View details, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located directly on the beach at the Beachcomber Beach Hotel! Featuring two live bands 365 days of the year! Food is served daily, with a full menu from 11AM-11PM. Relax on the open air deck while enjoying a gorgeous view of the white sandy beach and the sparkling Gulf of Mexico.
Reviewed 8 March 2021

Always a great place for a drink, live music and a bite to eat. Stopped for a night cap and Heather was our waitress. Great service, lots of laughs and good drinks. I’m not a sugary drink kinda guy but the mudslide was really good! See you guys again soon!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2,049)

Reviewed 10 January 2021

Visited on January 2nd and what a disaster. We were seated and ordered drinks which went well until it was time to order food. There were only very limited items you could order and they were out of two of them. I ordered a burger and my spouse ordered fish tacos and we were told the only side you could get was nachos. We order our food and approximately 15 mins after we ordered a table of 6 was seated next to us. They ordered and received their food about 25 mins later and we hadn’t received ours. About 10 mins later I got up to question where our food was and was told very soon. So after almost 50 mins we received our food and my nachos looked like someone had stepped on them and my burger was ice cold and my wife’s fish tacos were cold. Waitress came back and asked ho our food was and we told her cold and she apologized and we asked for the check and paid for our drinks and ate at another place. Very nice atmosphere but we will definitely not be back.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank Brad T
Reviewed 23 November 2020

The bartenders were extremely friendly and informative about the area. We ended most beach days with a cocktail here and enjoyed the sunset on 2 occasions. They were very COVID aware which made us feel more comfortable than some other locations we visited.

3  Thank BrenJ2012
Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

Favorite beach bar. I just love it they have live music all day, we were staying at the Alden and I could hear the music even over there at the beach. We try to get to Jimmy B’s almost every night at sunset, they gave her a shot. And their drinks are so good. I highly recommend the frozen Elvis. We did order nachos one night and they were OK, but extremely skimpy on the cheese.

Excellent service.

3  Thank kellye642
Reviewed 5 November 2020

Great outside eating, food was good and so were the drinks. You can walk in at the beach if your staying close by, we were at Trade Winds.