“We visited on Thursday, April”

Crabby Bill's Seafood
Ranked #16 of 134 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$70
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Crabby Bill's St Pete Beach has been welcoming customers since 1991. Located directly on St. Pete Beach, we offer beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico from anywhere inside the restaurant and a Tiki bar on our rooftop to watch the gorgeous Florida sunsets. We are a Fresh No Frills Good Eatin' Seafood restaurant.
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

We visited on Thursday, April 8th at 2:00 pm. I didn't think Crabby Bill's meant you hired cabby employees! The hostess that greeted us left a lot to be desired! Surely not the person I would have at my front door! She was beyond inappropriate, so much so that the people behind us walked out! Her attitude and demeanor was truly obnoxious.
Rest of experience was good. Nice happy hour and good food.

1  Thank Katymay2014
Carley R., Marketing at Crabby Bill's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Katy, we are so sorry to hear we left you disappointed. We strive to provide our guests with a delicious meal and excellent service. What you've described is far below the Crabby Bill's Standard we have set and I would greatly appreciate additional information so I can look further into this. Please email me directly at carley@crabbybills.com with more details (date/time of visit, if you spoke to a manager/server, caught the host name, etc.) With more information, I can better address and correct the issues you experienced. We hope to make things right and show you a much better experience.
Carley - Brands Manager

Write a reviewReviews (4,926)

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

Good food - horrible service
From the time we sat down it took 1:15 min before our food came. Waitress only checked in on us once during that time. Every time we needed something or asked about our food we had to ask another waitress that was passing by. There were mistakes with the order and when the bill came there was not an attempt to make us happy by removing any item.
The only reason for stars is because the food was actually good once we got to eat.

1  Thank Z7826VOkevinh
Carley R., Marketing at Crabby Bill's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Kevin, we are so sorry to hear we left you disappointed. We strive to provide our guests with a delicious meal and excellent service. What you've described is far below the Crabby Bill's Standard of Service we have set and I would greatly appreciate additional information so I can look further into this. Please email me directly at carley@crabbybills.com with more details (date/time of visit, receipt number, if you spoke to a manager, servers name, etc.) With more information, I can better address and correct the issues you experienced. We hope to make things right and show you a much better experience.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

This was our second night trying to have dinner here and I literally witnessed the hostess quite a 1 hour wait for an adult party of 4 for dinner but a 3 hour wait for us as 2 adults and 2 kids. St Pete is not kid friendly right now and can’t accommodate the number of vacationers due to my places being severely understaffed because people won’t come back to work because they can make more money on unemployment. This restaurant will never get a cent of my money and will never be a place I support when I start coming back here for work.

Date of visit: April 2021
Carley R., Marketing at Crabby Bill's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Courtney, we are so sorry to hear we left you disappointed. We strive to provide our guests with a delicious meal and excellent service. We apologize we did not accomplish our goals during your visit and I would greatly appreciate additional information so I can look further into this. Please email me directly at carley@crabbybills.com with more details (date/time of visit, if you spoke to a manager/server, caught the host name, etc.) With more information, I can better address and correct the issues you experienced. We hope to make things right and show you a much better experience.

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Reza was very kind and considerate of our dining needs. Koltan was an excellent server. My 10 year daughter thought Reza was a “sweetheart””. He observed that she was putting her cold fries in her to-go container, and offered her fresh fries to take home. He also gave her a dessert. We were able to get a table in a timely fashion, and good food. We recommend stopping in after a day at the beach.

1  Thank crbudak

Cristabelle, thank you for the awesome review! We are so happy to hear Koltan and Reza made your trip an awesome one! We hope you'll come back soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2021

We visit the St Pete area annually and always make it a point to dine at Crabby Bills. We have never had a bad meal or poor service. This year we waited until our last night there and had a very nice dinner and the usual good service. The next morning on our way to the airport I discovered my wallet was missing. I had left it at Crabby Bills. I had to get through airport security without an id! I called Crabby Bills while on the runway at Chicago and they had found my wallet. They mailed it to my home in Wisconsin a few days later and sent it overnight express. Even though they said it was not necessary to reimburse them for the mailing cost, a check is on the way. There are a lot of good restaurants in this area but we will always return to Crabby Bills.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank N4708ZUallang

Allan, thank you for dining with us and for being such a loyal guest! We are so happy we were able to get your wallet back to you and we cannot wait to serve you again next year :)