“Not sure how their reviews are so high...definatley must not have been the same place we went.”

Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I do not usually leave such harsh reviews but I can honestly say this was horrible. We really should have known better by the smell walking into the lobby of the hotel. Smells like an old musky hotel that is in desperate need of repairs.
However it was my daughter and my last night on our spring break trip and I thought with restaurant surely it was better. I thought it was strange that we were seated immediately without any kind of wait, sign #2 I should have paid attention to as it was a Wednesday night at 7:30. After that we waited 15 minutes before anyone took our drink order, another 30 pass before we get drinks and finally order our appetizers. followed by a 30 wait for waiting to order our food. Our food finally arrives and it was simply fine...nothing special. Then a large party comes in with 2 screaming children, no one at the restaurant asked them to take the children out and after about 20 we just asked for our check so we could leave. Screaming kids in a "fine dining" restaurant are unacceptable. Chef Ramsey would tare this place apart not just from the food quality but also the decor that should have been updated and the horrible service. Has great potential if a new owner remodeled and fired everyone. Would never say this is a classy restaurant in any way.

1  Thank SummerJoConnor
Write a ReviewReviews (2,900)

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Lunch today was excellent. We went for the amazing view but didn't have high expectations for the food. We were pleasantly surprised when it was all great. Good service as well, and not rushed.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent view, drinks and appetizers!! My favorite place to come with friends or just as a couple on date night.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We came here while on vacation for the second year in a row. We were lucky enough to get our server, Wanda, again! She is absolutely wonderful! She made our experience perfect. She took the time to take a photo of us while we waited for our food and checked on us multiple times throughout the evening. The food was fresh, delicious and excellently prepared. We'll be coming back the next time we're in the area!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I live 45 minutes from this restaurant. This is by far our favorite dining place nearby. Evelyn is the best Waitress that we have ever had!!! We request her table every time we go. Todd, the manager takes care of us as well.. The views of the sun setting is breathtaking. The food is consistently wonderful!! If you are looking for a special dining experience. We suggest Spinners. Make sure you make your reservations a couple of weeks in advance if you want a table at sunset.