US$96
US$103
US$339
US$249
Beach House Suites
Coconut Inn(St. Pete Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$193
Inn on the Beach(St. Pete Beach)
US$157
US$149
US$144
US$141
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

Sabal Palms Inn(St. Pete Beach)
US$193
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
US$299
US$250
Cancelon
  • Pool
Havana Inn(St. Pete Beach)
US$192
All reviewsrooftop barwine hourrain showerpool bartendermichael fabianbeautiful hotelvalet staffbeach accesspool areapete beachking suitehotel restaurantthin wallsgulf blvdlounge chairswatch the sunsetthe entire staff
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We came here for my daughter’s birthday for four days. We had a lovely bay view & other than that the room was very lack luster.
The sheets were dirty upon a very late night arrival so I slept on a towel. The front desk seemed incompetent when we asked about room service & gluten free options (there are none). We love morning room service but don’t expect it here unless you like cold coffee.
Someone kept slamming the door next to our room each morning & night & the walls are so thin we heard their snoring & conversations. They also put us in an accessible room with a strange outdated shower that flooded the entire bathroom floor in the dimly
lit bathroom. Nothing luxurious or nice whatsoever. They never replaced our water or toiletries, we needed to ask each day.
The only things that were good were the rooftop terrace where the view was amazing & the staff seemed to care about patrons. We also received exceptional beach service one day from the middle aged gentleman who went above & beyond our last afternoon there.
He was exceptional & checked on us often as well as everyone else.
HE should actually be hired as the manager at Zamora & perhaps things would go from barely average to exceptional. We won’t be back because I’m sure that there are other hotels that make sure staff are doing their job & patrons are at least smiled at. And the two men that worked the front desk really should not be dealing with the public.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I had a billing concern. I called IHL who referred me to the hotel manager. Christine, the hotel manager, took my called and explained the situation and resolved my issue in minutes. Thanks! Much appreciated... Will stay at the property on our next visit to the area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Durjoy M
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and made a quick visit to St. Pete Beach this past weekend. We have always wanted to stay here, so we were excited to finally get s chance. I will start out with all the good first. The staff from the front desk to the beach attendant were incredibly friendly and helpful. Our room was beautiful. Here’s where it fell short...no towels at the pool on Sunday. No magazines, complimentary sunscreen or water at the pool or beach (a feature we have found at other Florida Kimptons). The walls are pretty thin. We often heard our neighbors chatting or their dog barking. It wasn’t the end of the world but it happened. A lot of times when I went for complimentary water in the lobby there weren’t any cups. It was nice to have the fitness room. There was a good selection of weights, but the elliptical was really rickety. So the Hotel Zamora was very nice in many respects, it just fell a little short in some areas.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Came here on company summit. Stayed for 3 nights and 4 days, spend all of my time at the hotel, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Great place to host a company meeting. Hotel is only minutes away walking distance from the St. Pete beach.

The Rooftop restaurant is nice in the evening, but could get a bit cold later in the night.

The terrace restaurant is good for a relaxing lunch and breakfast.

Room Tip: Become a Hyatt member
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my dog and friends also got a room and others joined later at the rooftop bar. My room was lovely. They have complimentary kayaks and bikes and included in your resort fee you had the use lounge chairs at the beach across the street. Staff was very nice and accommodating. Good stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends