“Hidden gem”

Rae Rae's Cafe
Ranked #81 of 969 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

So my husband and I were in the area looking for a local breakfast spot. We stumbled upon Rae Rae's and we are so excited to have found it. Inside is clean and service was fantastic. Ask about the weekly hash. I had the fall hash. Sweet potatoes with onions ham and a wonderful cranberry drizzle. My description will not do it justice. I would have snapped a picture but I ate it too fast. It was just so delicious. My hubby had the country benny. Homemade biscuits with sausage, bacon, egg and sausage gravy. It too was divine. So happy we stopped and we will 100% be back.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Every visit is a good one. The lines build up on the weekend so be aware. We have never had a bad meal here. The eggs benedict are the bomb.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

This place is great. Be prepared to wait on the weekends as it is a very popular breakfast and lunch spot for locals. Parking is also an issue. Would have given 5 stars but they ran out of their homemade veggie burgers one day when i came by for lunch and they were at a complete loss as far as a vegetarian sandwich option could be....

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Really tasty breakfast, good value, and great service, the owner even came out and moved his truck so I had a space to park.... Highly recommend this establishment!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Lucky enough to know a local that frequents Rae Rae's. always friendly service. a lot food for low cost.