Lowest prices for your stay
US$279
SAVE US$31
Hotels.com
US$279
SAVE US$31
eDreamsUS$310
PricelineUS$310
Agoda.comUS$310
All reviews rooftop bar birch vine beach drive claw foot tub downtown st within walking distance yogurt st pete comfy bed location is great happy hour canopy bay petersburg brunch cabana fl
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

I had high expectations based on reviews, and it is one of the most expensive hotels in town plus pay for parking

Our room faced I don’t know what, if I looked down there were table and chairs and across an elevator probably to the roof, thus we had no view and didn’t know what the weather was. You are in Florida and expect to look outside to beautiful sun. Because of the elevator we kept our curtains shut
All the hall windows were painted/ tinted no natural light
The whole place was like a dungeon

There was no bedside lighting so I could not read while husband slept I would have to put on 2 hanging pendant lights, unless there was another way

I got the hair dryer of the bag and there was gross sticky some thing all over the handle, I had to cover In tissues which probably stuck

Breakfast was yogurt, a few pieces of fruit, pre made egg sandwiches cereal (only front loops) coffee and juice

There was a down comforter on the bed so I need the noisy air conditioner on all night

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 12 February 2021

Love this boutique hotel in downtown St Pete! On the water, beautiful rooms, excellent service, and a fun rooftop bar. Also, their restaurant Birch & Vine is excellent. As long as you don’t need a pool, it’s our favorite spot in St Pete!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2021

This hotel is a wonderful place to stay while in St Petersburg. The room we had looked out over the park. The restaurant is great, the rooftop bar is a lot of fun, and the staff are super friendly and welcoming.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank E5917XHnancyr
Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

The staff are nice and the hotel is very nice but it is way too loud if you intend to sleep before 4am. Most rooms have windows in the foyer where The Canopy empties from the stairs and the elevator. We stayed on a Saturday night. No sleep until 4am. Explanation from the front desk the following morning: We can’t control the noise. Pretty disappointing.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nabrunson1
Reviewed 3 November 2020

It's a nice boutique hotel, rooftop bar has great atmosphere & views. My wife & I stay here a few times a year, some might consider it a little pricey, but the location is great, we walk to everything! Friendly staff, nice rooms & very relaxing.

Date of stay: October 2020