“best Falafel / kabobs anywhere”

Zeko's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #330 of 931 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 3 October 2014

if your looking for some great Lebanese food - this IS the spot. The Kabobs are excellent, the Falafel is the best, and the Hummus is the BOMB. Next on my list is the Gyro.... the restaurant is clean, bright, new, and inviting. The prices are reasonable - just about anything on the menu is between 5 - 10. The Baklava is a MUST

Reviewed 28 September 2014

Falafel was ok and gyros we ok...nothing special. The hummus was just ok too. Nice inside and the counter girl was pleasant. We're glad we went there to say we've been there. Will not be back.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Very good gyro but at almost 9.00 just a little pricy. But very good. Good grape leaves. Sandwich, fries, and a drink top 12.00. Pricy for fast food. But good.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

This is a clean restaurant with excellent, quality food and service. Good prices, good location. If you are looking for something a little different-try this place. I will return.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My family enjoys Zecko's.It is what I call quality fast food without the poor quality of fast food.I find it to be a tad pricey but the portions are good and the food well...it is pretty dam good and fresh that's why we go there and it taste great too.You can dine in and it is a clean and quiet place with booths which is nice.I recommend their large hamburger sounds silly but it is a quality sirloin burger and they grind the meat on premise dress it up and it is delicious! Chicken kabobs, fish and chop, chop salad which is a little salty but yum are our all time favorites too!The desserts look fab but I haven't eaten them.