“Great food”

Zeko's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #285 of 935 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Good variety of food, great Greek Salads, nice atmosphere, good for couples, small groups, take out.

1  Thank Eleanor R

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Tasty Mediterranean food. My gf got the falafel and enjoyed it. I got chicken Shwarma. We shared a small tabouli salad. Drank water. About $22. Served on real plates. Comfortable atmosphere. Recommended for a nice and quick healthier meal.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed 29 June 2016

the appearance was not bad and the menu pictures were inviting, but my chicken gyro was so dry it took a couple sodas to wash it down. it was like they pressed all the moisture from the bird. and then as we sat talking business, the girl behind the counter kept coming over to remove things from our table, and on her third trip asked us if we were done with the sodas in our hands,to me that's saying your done get out, and it was only 1pm and the place had only one other table occupied, so she was being rude. I'm not going back there again.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Nothing too fancy but good solid selection of kabobs, swarmas, etc served quickly & cheaply. great for takeout. Ate at the St Pete one but it there are several locations. somewhere between fast food & casual with walk up counter ordering but tasty.

1  Thank Harl3yR1d3r
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

A very nice and clean environment, friendly and helpful employees and fantastic food.

Very fresh and cooked just right! The chicken wings are the best in St. Pete, the beans and rice were great and the onion rings were yummy.

I highly recommend this place my friends!

1  Thank GutterPupAdventures