“Pleasant surprise”

Zeko's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #285 of 938 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Looks like a fast food establishment - and it is.
Everything cooked to order.
Friendly staff.
Their gyro, salad combination is excellent. The salad is chilled and fresh. The salad dressing is flavorful and the gyro meat is as good as the best we've ever had.
Extremely moist and hot (not dried out like too many places). Generous portions and fairly priced.
Been back a few times - friendliness of staff, cleanliness of dining area, and gyro salad combo have all been consistent. Portion is large enough to share for 2 people.
Tried the chicken wings once and would not recommend as they were over cooked, dry, and small portion for the price.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

So atleast once a week I go here and get a large Greek salad with extra house dressing! Can't go wrong, the house dressing is really good if your looking for a nice salad this Greek salad will hit the spot! From the potato salad on top to the dressing it's really tasty. Also love the gyros and believe it or not the chicken wings are really good too! Just wanted to write a review because I'm always raving about how good the house dressing is! I even make it at home now. Overall a good place never had a complaint since I've been going there.

1  Thank Dustin S
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Good variety of food, great Greek Salads, nice atmosphere, good for couples, small groups, take out.

1  Thank Eleanor R
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Tasty Mediterranean food. My gf got the falafel and enjoyed it. I got chicken Shwarma. We shared a small tabouli salad. Drank water. About $22. Served on real plates. Comfortable atmosphere. Recommended for a nice and quick healthier meal.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed 29 June 2016

the appearance was not bad and the menu pictures were inviting, but my chicken gyro was so dry it took a couple sodas to wash it down. it was like they pressed all the moisture from the bird. and then as we sat talking business, the girl behind the counter kept coming over to remove things from our table, and on her third trip asked us if we were done with the sodas in our hands,to me that's saying your done get out, and it was only 1pm and the place had only one other table occupied, so she was being rude. I'm not going back there again.