“Mediocre”

Zeko's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #294 of 935 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 9 April 2017

I ordered the gyro salad and went home to see they gave me a whole gyro sandwich with a side salad. When I called she told me I had to be "more specific" as if it were my fault. I do recommend their hummus except they will only give 1 tiny piece of pita which is not enough and they charge you for an extra.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Went and got Chicken Kabob and Fried Shrimp. It was delicious . Chicken was flavorful and not dry. Shrimp were hand breaded and large!

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I live close to this place went there once ...they got the order wrong and it tasted horrible. ..never going back again

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Looks like a fast food establishment - and it is.
Everything cooked to order.
Friendly staff.
Their gyro, salad combination is excellent. The salad is chilled and fresh. The salad dressing is flavorful and the gyro meat is as good as the best we've ever had.
Extremely moist and hot (not dried out like too many places). Generous portions and fairly priced.
Been back a few times - friendliness of staff, cleanliness of dining area, and gyro salad combo have all been consistent. Portion is large enough to share for 2 people.
Tried the chicken wings once and would not recommend as they were over cooked, dry, and small portion for the price.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

So atleast once a week I go here and get a large Greek salad with extra house dressing! Can't go wrong, the house dressing is really good if your looking for a nice salad this Greek salad will hit the spot! From the potato salad on top to the dressing it's really tasty. Also love the gyros and believe it or not the chicken wings are really good too! Just wanted to write a review because I'm always raving about how good the house dressing is! I even make it at home now. Overall a good place never had a complaint since I've been going there.

1  Thank Dustin S