Hollander Hotel
US$169
  • Breakfast included
US$151
US$137
The Inn on Third(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
US$94
Avalon Hotel(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$95
US$101
US$140
US$103
US$94
Cancelon
1,555 results
All reviewsfront porchcoffee shoproom restaurantcraft beerpool barwood floorsgreat bardowntown stcharming hotelgreat boutiqueking suitechain hotelbeautiful poolst petebottled waterbreakfast buffetfirst floor
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We had the occasion to stay there during Hurricane Irma due to being evacuated from our home. Such a nice surprise. The room was great, wonderful restaurant, and pet friendly. We enjoyed the stay so much, we will probably go back just for a "mini" vacation.

Another plus-- the staff could not have been friendlier.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Nick H, General Manager at Hollander Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you both for staying with us and Thank you for the Great
review.. we sincerely appreciate it..we look forward to seeing
you back very soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at the Hollander. I flew in from NYC to watch the Saturday game in the Red Sox-Rays series on 9/15/17-9/17/17. My flight on Friday night got in very late and the late shift front desk was very friendly, as if I walked in at 2 pm rather than 2 am.

The breakfast buffet was great and worth the price as well. Jennifer makes great omelets. I wanted to mention her name. Elise also waited on me both Saturday and Sunday and was very friendly. No matter how busy she seemed she'd take two minutes to chat if I asked about Hurricane Irma or local places to check out.

The shuttle to and from the baseball game is also a great perk. I didn't catch his name, but the driver was very friendly. The hotel is also conveniently located near Beach Drive and the Marina area. I wanted to check out that area on Saturday before the game.

I didn't check out the pool but it looked very nice. I wanted to get to the game early and check out the stadium, otherwise I may have hung out myself. Saturday afternoon the pool was packed.

The only thing that keeps this from being five stars is my room was not entirely clean. I found several small ants on the dresser and nightstand that I killed with what was around. Maybe they are indicative of the area. Also, the floor looked like someone had splattered white paint on the natural wood finish. At one point I thought I had dragged some toilet paper on my shoe through the room.

Despite that one small hiccup I thought the hotel was great. I'd recommend it to anyone staying in St. Petersburg.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us and Thank you for the review.
we do hope to see you back very soon.

sincerely, Nick H

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We arrived in St. Pete on Thursday, September 14, to attend the Rays vs Red Sox series. Although the Hollander was completely booked with hurricane evacuees and their pets, the service was impeccable in every way! The rooms were spotless, the restaurant staff was attentive and the desk workers were solicitous of our every request and inquiry. Complimentary iced, bottled water and timely van service to and from Tropicana Field were the icing on the cake! Also, their housekeeping staff deserves plaudits. With several no vacancy nights and numerous canine companions, the beautiful wooden staircases and mosaic floors were brilliantly polished. This hotel exudes an atmosphere of pride and care!

2  Thank pbard25
Nick H, General Manager at Hollander Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you so much, we sincerely appreciate the wonderful review.
I will pass along the compliment to Jennifer.
we hope to see you back very soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

When we called to booked a room we spoke to Will, Operations Director, and he was wonderful and was able to confirm a room for us with our two dogs! the Entire Staff and so amazing and caring and helpful during this very stressful time! They made us feel so welcome and safe!! The restaurant in the hotel is excellent too! On Sunday when the storm was approaching and the electricity went out, we lost power but the staff had battery operated candles and then made us sandwiches and passed out bottle water for everyone! On Monday morning after the storm had passed we will had no power, but they brought in hot coffee and muffins for all! 5 Stars for the Hollander Hotel. We highly recommend the Hollander Hotel! With Sincere Thanks,
Debbie and Greg :)

1  Thank Debbie C
Nick H, General Manager at Hollander Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Thank you Debbie, it was a pleasure meeting you and we are so happy everything with your home turned out on a positive note with your house. I will pass along the wonderful compliments to our amazing team and we look forward to seeing you very soon.

sincerely, Nick and Will

Reviewed 14 September 2017

It's the last minute to get out of St Pete Beach and there're NO rooms available within 300 miles. On a whim, I call Hollander Hotel and they say there's a room available poolside! Woo-hoo!

Stayed four days, as Hurricane Irma whipped through the Tampa Bay area, and was very pleased with the staff, service, amenities, etc.

Manager Will is the best! The sweetest! Kindest! I commend him and his wonderful staff, all of whom act and work like a well-functioning family that loves each other and cares for their work.

Wow!

Owner Mike came around during the power outage and handed out complimentary water. He offered free snacks and drinks to those of us who couldn't sleep during the storm. Wonderful man, this owner of a great hotel!

When power was restored, all moved just as smoothly. The staff was just as friendly. The food was yummy, the drinks delish.

The hotel is sorta art deco but cooler and more contemporary. Love how the wood creaks when you walk up the stairs.

Plenty of parking available, even for handicapped.

I can't say enough great things about the Hollander Hotel. Great location for both downtown and beach activities. It's 15 minutes to beaches in traffic. Easy driving.

My hat goes off to Manager Will and his wonderful staff, plus Owner Mike and his hands-on work ethic. I am impressed!

Room Tip: When you call main desk, ask for Manager Will!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thank you William for such a great review and and so many kind words.
we are so happy that you picked us to ride out the storm and that everything we soon be pack to normal. we hope to see you all back very soon, pop in and say hi when you are back downtown.

sincerely, Nick H