“Always great shows at Freefall Theater”
Review of freeFall Theatre

freeFall Theatre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: freeFall Theatre is Tampa Bay's most exciting professional theatre! The mission of freeFall Theatre is to pursue art’s greater purposes and the transformative power of theatre – as a builder of community, a source of upliftment, and a builder of cultural legacy. We will present a varied range of classical and new works that are bold, daring, and diverse. Our work will strive to be accessible, and we will present it in ways that invite, entertain, and challenge our audience. We are committed to improving the lives of the citizens of Tampa Bay through our efforts to provide broad access to theatre that represents a high level of artistic achievement, and through educational programs that increase the community’s understanding and enjoyment of live theatre.
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Since it's opening, my husband and I have gone to Freefall Theater for plays, musicals, comedy, and have always been entertained and felt the standard of theater to be very high. We lived in London for almost a decade and attended theater in the West End to which Freefall easily compares. I have been brought to tears by some of their dramas (one being Light in the Piazza) and we laughed while watching their fantastic science fiction take on The Pirates of Penzance. Added to this easy parking and you have a dream evening on the town. Also, O's Bistro is just down the road if you want dinner before a performance.

3  Thank greyhoundgal2015

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Professional talent in a unique setting makes this a must see theatre. The space is configured uniquely for each production and there's not a bad seat in the house. Few venues offer such terrific talent at an affordable price. If you love live theatre then Freefall Theatre Is the place for you.

1  Thank 105cathyn
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I had the opportunity of seeing their two plays concerning Peter Pan. In each instance the company they assembled was equal or better than any regional theater I have ever been to

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Our first visit to Freefall Theatre was last week for a Peter and the Starcatcher. We loved it. The acting, singing and sets kept us engaged and laughing moment by moment. We've now added this spot to our list for theatre going.

1  Thank ehuprich
Reviewed 12 January 2017

I recently drove up from Sarasota to see Peter and the Starcatcher, and it was definitely worth the trip. This is one of my very favorite plays, and Freefall definitely did it justice. The production was really fun and the acting was excellent! The theater is comfortable and the volunteers I encountered were really nice. I will definitely return!