“Love it”

Rollin' Oats Market & Cafe
Ranked #165 of 969 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I really love this place....my favorite thing they carry is the smoked hummus...really...to DIE for!!! I think it skates circles around many other health type of stores. My only complaint is that a very ill trained and ill informed employee berated me for wanting to buy some half and half there. I mean, she was seriously ill informed or just plain ignorant. Even her co-workers grimaced at the condescending she spoke to me. I could see that she was ashamed after their reactions, so I did not report her. She deserved it though.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

To be fair, we didn't eat there but bought some fabulous food at the deli for take out, some meat to cook, fresh vegetables in produce and a bunch of supplements in their vitamin section. Great market with the added bene of the large deli/takeout/ sandwich section. If we lived here, it would be in my favorite market and lunchie places...

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Wow this market is way too pricey for the average person/family to shop! Have tried various times to shop in different departments like deli, fruits/veggies.
No way do the prices compare to the surrounding areas:[

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

A "cafe" that only has hot coffee. I would think they'd call themselves a juice bar before a cafe. I did order a special from their deli and it was delicious. I was able to find gluten free stuff I needed here and get my general food elsewhere. This is the Whole Foods of the area.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

If you want what is considered healthy food this is the place. Wide selection of whatever you want plus knowledge staff to guide you in selections