“Excellent lunch”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on Martin Luther King Jr. Street N. by the Gateway Mall between 83rd Avenue North and 77th Avenue North, right between Coast Dental & Orthodontics and CVS Pharmacy. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel recommended Miller's, what a treat of great seafood, excellent service and pleasant atmosphere. My daughter had 34 shrimp and I had grilled salmon. We both brought food home, great prices, large selection of ales too.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

My work bought lunch for the office on Friday. It was disappointing. This is my 2nd visit & will be my last. The chicken salad croissant was strange. It had a sweet tang to it which gave me a stomach ache. The sweet potato fries were just OK. My previous visit I had the meat loaf which was hard & heavy. Next time the office offers to buy lunch if it is from Miller's I will pass.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

In opening let me say it's a sports bar and grill. I/we have been here 4 times now. The service has always been good and the people pleasant. It has good atmosphere and plenty of tv's too watch all kinds of sporting events. The prices are reasonable. As far as the food goes I can only speak on to items. The Burgers and Jambalaya. You can can make your own Burger or order one of their's off the menu. Now, one of my personal favorites to eat at home is Jambalaya. Their's is one of the best I ever had. I have had it the last 3 times I went there. But be advised, despite how delicious it is. If your not into spicy food, it might not be for you. I personally loved it. But they have a wide selection to choose from. This is also a place for people of all ages. Although I did mark it as a pub. Only because it does serve a variety of alcoholic beverages, I don't consider it one in the traditional sense. It has a bar you can sit at, but far more tables and booths

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick meal after a day of golf. The staff were all professional, polite and friendly. The food was good and the price fair. Well worth stopping in for a new.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I was very disappointed with the service my wife and I received at this restaurant. When we arrived, there were several empty tables that we could see. We were told that there was a 25 minute wait, so we put our name on the waiting list and walked to the bar to get a drink while we were waiting for a table. There were two bar tenders working, but we could not get either one to even acknowledge our presence. We waited at least 15 minutes for a drink, noticing that all of the locals were having no problem getting there drinks. We finally gave up and left without getting a drink or a table. We went back the next night to see if we could get better service, and it was the same.

2  Thank emptym12
Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - St. Pete, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Good morning, emptym12. We're so sorry to hear that you weren't seated in a timely fashion at our House. When you have a moment could you please send all the details & your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can speak with you directly? Hope to hear from you soon!