“Excellent subs!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 24 March 2016

We have been going to Williams Sub Shop for years. As a matter of fact, I remember this place when I was a young girl. They have been in business for decades. You cannot get a better sub anywhere! We always get the Jumbo. YUM! Stop in; you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

this place has been here for EVER , 40 years that I know of , great Subs, little pricey , there is a wait sometimes , but you have to try it once, get the ULTIMATE ........holy crap

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Well I guess I should have taken up the lady when she said I should try some Balsamic Dressing instead of the Greek Salad Dressing.

The Greek dressing was just HORRIBLE . . . I couldn't even finish the salad

I'm only thankful that I did NOT have to pay for the salad. I had a gift certificate.

I had heard that Williams is best known for their subs . . . maybe I should have tried a sub instead.

I certainly will NOT be back. For a salad anyway.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Been going here for a couple of years and I love jimmy johns till I found this place. The girls that work there are very helpful,I love the yummy. The snack PAC is a great deal for the money too. The ingredients are fresh as is the bread . Love the potato salad and Mac salad . Very organized and fast keep up the grrrreat sandwiches!

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Get the snack pak deal. 5" sub, side, drink and cookie. Best Sandwhiches around! I go here once a week when visiting the area.