“Always love the Yum Yum Sub!!!”
Review of Williams Sub Shop

Williams Sub Shop
Ranked #119 of 975 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Each time I am happier and happier this little place is in my area! Always good! The Yum Yum subs served all the way are the favorite in my house! The pepper relish is amazing enjoy, we always do!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My dad used to bring me here when I was a kid--I'd say about 50 years ago. I've been back off and on when I've returned to Florida and it seems the same--just great subs. At that time you'd get a free sub on you birthday.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Absolutely love Williams, It has been an institution for more than 40years and it still is delicious!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

It had been a while since we had been to Williams (we don't live nearby). We stopped in recently to have some subs for a late lunch, and also to get some subs to take home for dinner. I had a few questions about the menu, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I ordered a tuna sub and asked for the peppers on the side, just in case I didn't like them. Turns out, I loved the peppers, definitely a great recommendation. They were a little spicy, just right, not too hot, and nice and flavorful - a great combination with the tuna salad sub. I'd definitely recommend Williams to anyone, great food and great service.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Williams Subs are not traditional Subs but they are wonderful summer hot summer cold they have great toppings Quick Service all is great there!