“Best Subs in St. Pete”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Every time I go I am torn between the Jumbo and the Yum-Yum Club. There are other good subs but these two are my favorites. Their pepper relish really sets them apart and even if you aren't crazy about peppers, get it on the side and just try a little. Forget the chips, order a side of red potato salad. It is so good my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The tuna sub and Greek salad is delicious. Potato salad is also made fresh. The owner and staff are wonderful. You need to try their specialty subs with the hot pepper relish. Delicious.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Each time I am happier and happier this little place is in my area! Always good! The Yum Yum subs served all the way are the favorite in my house! The pepper relish is amazing enjoy, we always do!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My dad used to bring me here when I was a kid--I'd say about 50 years ago. I've been back off and on when I've returned to Florida and it seems the same--just great subs. At that time you'd get a free sub on you birthday.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Absolutely love Williams, It has been an institution for more than 40years and it still is delicious!