1,223 results
All reviews nature preserve business park luna restaurant small lake nature walk office park great hotel executive floor the concierge lounge tampa airport business travel clearwater beach front desk staff tampa area would highly recommend this hotel pool and hot tub easy access
Reviewed 27 May 2016

I've been fortunate to stay several times for business. I honestly look forward to my stay here because I get some of the best sleep. Very clean hotel, excellent ammenities with a friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Having never visited this part of the USA the hotel was recommended by suppliers and it was true to the Hilton brand

Great size rooms, well equipped bathrooms and all round good service.

The rate was fair for the hotel and its facilities, we didn't eat there so cannot comment on the food

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Beautiful retreat after business meetings and great location to local attractions and the beach. My fiancée accompanied me on my business trip and we added a few days before and after. The property is well situated with a great walking trail around carillon lake nature preserve. The staff is top notch and highly recommend the Executive level. The value is excellent and breakfast, snack and evening snacks generous. No more than 20 minute drive to beautiful beaches and great restaurants in St Petes.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

At arrival I was impressed at the bldg and landscape, the staff was very friendly and very helpful. The room(s) were less than I expected and informed staff and they did their best to rectify it. It was not a normal Hilton stay and I will not stay there again. I have much better stays at the Hampton when I am on the road.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ron N
Reviewed 21 May 2016

The hotel is very nice and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are always very clean. Great location. The restaurant has great food and a very good staff. I have been staying here for many years and am extremely satisfied.