My husband and I stayed at the Hilton in Carillon Park on a recent trip to St. Petersburg. He had to be there for business for a couple of days so I went along and we made a short vacation out of the trip. The Hilton was well located but a drive to most attractions. Down town St. Pete was only about 10 minutes away. The rooms were exceptionally clean and big and the staff was very helpful and friendly. It is used mostly for business it appeared, but it might also be good for a couple traveling. I would certainly stay there again. There is a pool and a restaurant for your convenience. There is also a nature preserve right there on the lake which is also right outside the hotel, if you want to take a one mile walk and enjoy the scenery. We were lucky enough to have a balcony room and I had a wonderful view of the pool and the lake. There is a refrigerator in the rooms and you can walk to Publix which is a grocery store on the lake, if you want to pick up any snacks to keep in your room. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carillon Nature Reserve, the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park offers guests comfortable accommodations for your business or leisure stay. Unwind in our heated outdoor infinity pool or state-of-the-art fitness center. Our over 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is ideal for your next business meeting, wedding, or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton