“Excellent authentic Lebanese food”
Review of Cedars Grill

Cedars Grill
Ranked #220 of 923 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Cedar Grill is a unique restaurant. It's a throwback to the days when people came to this country and opened a place where they make the food from their country of origin. And at Cedars Grill it's a family business. The food is authentic, absolutely excellent and totally affordable. I chose the vegetarian platter. The humus, tabouleh, grape leaves and tsatziki were just fantastic. The pita bread was fresh, even at the relatively late hour when I ate. I decided not to have dessert though they looked amazing. Instead I enjoyed a wonderful cup of Turkish coffee. The owner came to my table several times to make sure that I was satisfied, and we had a wonderful conversation. He is a truly warm and wonderful human being. I didn't go next door, but I've heard that the market has really great food for sale.

1  Thank SarasotaBill

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Food was delicious. We had the chicken shawarmas and they were fast and great. And not too expensive. Will definitely return!!!!

1  Thank Samuelm1999
Reviewed 19 February 2016

We did take out. All we ordered was very good. You can dine in if you wish. I can attest to the sandwiches. The gyro is very good and can be ordered with optional meats. They do have some hamburger variations also. So by our go online to get a menu.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Went to the Cedars Market to get pita bread, tahini, and grape leaves for the dinner I was preparing. Decided to try the Cedars Grill for lunch and it was excellent. The owner sat with me and we talked about everything from Lebanese cooking to my Lebanese heritage.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

The restaurant is not fancy the food here is authentic mediteranean. Very good without being too spicy or pricy. They actually have a small store in the same plaza if you need supplies to make your own meal.

1  Thank marla m