“Good "authentic" chinese food”

ABC Chinese Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #126 of 982 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 March 2018

My wife and I used to dine here when we first moved into the area, but not recently... Recently we read an Ad in an Asian newspaper that said it was under new management so we decided to try dining there again... The decor was the same... The staff was very friendly and frequently asked if everything was fine (which it was)... The dishes we ordered were: Salt & Pepper mixed seafood, Lamb stew hot pot, and Chinese broccoli with oyster sauce... All regular chinese dishes, well prepared and not overly "sauced up"...
Based on this limited sampling the food here is as close to NY Chinatown you will get here in the Tampa bay area...ABC is back on our "Go Back To" list... Enjoy.

1  Thank Frederick L

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Soup was a 5; ambiance a 4 (had no small tables); had no moo shoo available; very seafood oriented. Other items were a 4 or 5

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This is the best Chinese food in St. Pete. Always a ton of food and so delicious. The staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Everything is great! You can’t go wrong! Fishes are in a tank....You get to pick one and then they cook it for you. Yum! Yum!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I was told by a friend the restaurant was bought back from the original owners, which I thought was weird. So my husband and I traveled the 35 minutes to get there and yes. The original owners back! The food was amazing and staff very welcoming.