“Awesome Dessert late”
Review of Stillwaters Tavern

Stillwaters Tavern
Ranked #62 of 963 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$10 - US$27
Description: A Modern American Tavern, where classic American dishes blend harmoniously with old world flavors. The menu highlights items from both land and sea, with a focus on bringing unique flavors from the kitchen to your table. We look to our exceptional collaboration with local artisans, farmers and foragers to serve the best seasonal and locally produced dairy, vegetables, grains, seafood and shellfish.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and I ate dessert late one night on the patio. Service was great, my cocktail was perfect and the desserts were delectable. Would highly recommend the patio area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lunch service was quick and they were able to accommodate my friend's dietary needs. Our server was friendly but he disappeared towards the end. I enjoyed my grilled cheese sandwich of pimento cheese,Gouda, Parmesan, and added bacon. Fries were okay, I'm a little picky and like them extra crispy. My friends had salads with salmon & chicken, the portions looked huge! A little overpriced for my lunch choice but still tasty. They offer a nice outdoor patio with views of the water that would be wonderful for brunch or sunset dinner. A nice place for lunch but nothing about our experience stood out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Four of us enjoyed lunch here with mixed reviews. The housemade gin/ginger drink was excellent! The cuban sandwiches are large and wonderful. I had the poutine. They add pulled pork on it which had a weird sweetness to it I did not like. The chicken vegetable soup also had a weirdness to it- too much cumin? The atmosphere is really cool and the wait staff attentive and freindly.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

My family did not enjoy the coffee and there was a snafu with communication of their order, but I loved my salad! The salmon was cooked to perfection. Greek dressing was delicious!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Food is great, service is slow (we got compensated though, larger drink and free garlic bread) and pricing is above average.

Really not much more to say. You can't go wrong but don't have to high expectations either!