“The Best Bagels”

Ranked #13 of 21 Bakeries in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This is the place to go for bagels. Lots of variety and good cream cheese. Many different sandwiches too! The people working here are always friendly. I've eaten here many times and have never been disappointed!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

I drove by here many times and finally stopped in. Very good bagels with nice selection. Free wifi is a bonus. Service is slow, so don't stop if your in a hurry.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Please hire more people....there was a huge traffic because sooo many people were waiting! Hungry! But it's a predictable place to stop for a quick (apparently not today) breakfast!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I stopped in the other morning for an egg sandwich and a hot tea. The counter person wanted to be somewhere else. Took my order and handed me a cup, not telling me where the tea bags or hot water were. I had a ham, egg and cheese sandwich. The sandwich was covered in pepper that was almost inedible and wasn't even hot. This place has been going down hill in the last few years. Think I'll stop at Dunkin Donuts next time.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Easy to pull in and park, the restaurant is well maintained, I usually sit inside the staff is friendly. I like a bagel with creme cheese and they have good coffee. The customers are always in a rush in the morning, but I watch anyway.